WELCOME

I AM SO PLEASED YOU CAME TO VISIT ME TODAY. WHY NOT CHECK OUT MY OTHER PAGES WHILE YOU ARE HERE AND IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU COULD LEAVE ME A COMMENT TO SAY YOU CAME AND HAD A LOOK.
DON'T FORGET TO COME BACK X

Wednesday, 7 July 2010

Just Because Butterfly Card

I bought the Martha Stewart Royal Butterfly punch yesterday at the Scrapbook Shop and just had to do something with it straight away. I came up with this card and I can see that the idea lends itself to so many variations.

I love the 3 D effect.The card is Bazzill and I cut the small squares with Nesties. The sentiment is from Personal Impressions and I cut the butterflies from one of Polka Doodles backing papers.

6 comments:

  1. My goodness you have been busy thay are ab fab well done xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! Thanks Jacqui for visiting me and giving me a lovely comment. Please come back again x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is simply superb Patrizia! Those butterflies look stunning. I love it!
    I used to teach with a Patrizia with a z but she was Swiss!
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi loves
    you win my flowers from my giveaway last week - email me at kirstywiseman at hotmail dot com with your address etc
    Hooray x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A really beautiful card, all those butterflies are so effective and I love the whole design of the card,
    Love Sarita xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much Chrissie and Sarita for your lovely comments x I do looooove the butterflies so I am sure they will be making another appearance soon.Love Maria x

    ReplyDelete

It makes me very happy to receive comments from my visitors so please leave a message and remember to come again as you are always welcome.