WELCOME

I AM SO PLEASED YOU CAME TO VISIT ME TODAY. WHY NOT CHECK OUT MY OTHER PAGES WHILE YOU ARE HERE AND IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU COULD LEAVE ME A COMMENT TO SAY YOU CAME AND HAD A LOOK.
DON'T FORGET TO COME BACK X

Monday, 2 August 2010

Flower Pot Get Well Card

I have been trying out an idea which I first saw quite a while ago and the result is this Flower Pot card.


The tab with the two groups of flowers is pulled out from the inside of the pot and a suitable greeting can be added. Did you spot the butterfly ?

3 comments:

  1. What a great idea, how lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such time and detail goes into your work Maria...I love it! xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete

It makes me very happy to receive comments from my visitors so please leave a message and remember to come again as you are always welcome.