WELCOME

I AM SO PLEASED YOU CAME TO VISIT ME TODAY. WHY NOT CHECK OUT MY OTHER PAGES WHILE YOU ARE HERE AND IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU COULD LEAVE ME A COMMENT TO SAY YOU CAME AND HAD A LOOK.
DON'T FORGET TO COME BACK X

Wednesday, 26 May 2010



Okay, just to get started I will share with you a card I made for my husband's birthday which was yesterday.He has been learning to play the piano for a couple of years and is making steady progress with his Grades and a Grand Piano would be the ultimate reward for all his hard work. For now he has to make do with this card !!
I used background papers from the Polka Doodles Not for the Girls CD rom, music score on vellum which I bought somewhere I forget and the piano was from the Quickutz Silhouette digital designs. I made the circle texts myself on Microsoft Word.

1 comment:

  1. I love silhouette cards - they look so sophisticated and I love the colours on this card too.

    ReplyDelete

It makes me very happy to receive comments from my visitors so please leave a message and remember to come again as you are always welcome.