WELCOME

I AM SO PLEASED YOU CAME TO VISIT ME TODAY. WHY NOT CHECK OUT MY OTHER PAGES WHILE YOU ARE HERE AND IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU COULD LEAVE ME A COMMENT TO SAY YOU CAME AND HAD A LOOK.
DON'T FORGET TO COME BACK X

Thursday, 26 May 2011

My First Blogaversary

WOW!! Where has the last year gone ? I can hardly believe that I took my first tentative steps into Blogland 12 months ago and even more surprising that I am still here.
Seriously, it does surprise me because it is not always easy for me to keep motivated and be productive.I don't want to go into the difficulties but the real reason I am still here is YOU ! If it wasn't for my amazing followers and the lovely people who drop-in to see me now and then I honestly don't think I would still be blogging.
So it is all your doing LOL
In an appreciation of your support and encouragement I have put together a little Candy for my followers.


What you have to do to win this Candy :
1.Be a follower or become a follower
2.Put a picture of my candy on the side bar of your Blog (I will check hehe!)
3.Leave me a comment under this Post so that I can put your name into the 'hat'
That's it except to say that the Candy is open until Thursday 30th June and I intend to draw the name from a 'hat'  a day later.
Here is a list of what's included :
  • Go Green Born to Shop clear stamp set - by Docraft
  • Pack of 10 self-adhesive Springs - by Piggy Tails
  • Red and white Decorative Sticky Tape (30m Roll) -by Dots and Spots
  • 4 Petaloo Peony flowers - green and peach
  • 4 metal charms
Bye for now xxx

14 comments:

  1. Hi hun
    Happy Blogaversary, amazing how time flies, will pop piccie on me sidebar hun, gorgeous candy hun, thank for the chance, sue,x
    PS i no like being number one!! lol, x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Patrizia, Happy Blogaversary, the years do fly and your work is gorgeous thats the reason people come and visit and im glad Im one of them. with hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy blog anniversary and a big thank you for the tip if its worked you should be able to see this comment
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes it worked Daniele ! So pleased it helped and thanks for becoming a new follower - you are very welcome xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. How did I miss this?! Happy Blogaversary! Thanks for the chance to enter your candy, I'm off to pop you into myside bar now xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy blogaversary, very pretty candy thank you for the chance. Will put on my sidebar.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Blogaversary Patrizia, thank you for the chance to win this wonderful candy.

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi dear! At first a so Happy Blogaversary! You have a lovely blog! Looooved the cute candy! I posted your candy with a link back here on my sidebar at "sorteios/candies", by date! I'm spreading the news there! And thank you so much for the chance to participate in these lovely goodies and for it's opened to everyone in everywhere! God bless! :D Mahrian
    Follower's name: Wishmade

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Maria congrats your candy looks adorable x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Maria,
    At last i can post comments!
    I'm gonna post your pic and link on my blog straight away. Thank you for the chance to win!
    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy blogaversary!

    Thank you for a chance to win!

    Maggie
    xx
    maggiescraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm not surprised my friend you have been thro a lot but I promise your Mojo will return!!
    thanks for the chance of your lovely candy hun
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  13. lol pleased to see im number 2, i hate odd numbers!!! sue,xx

    ReplyDelete

It makes me very happy to receive comments from my visitors so please leave a message and remember to come again as you are always welcome.