Seriously, it does surprise me because it is not always easy for me to keep motivated and be productive.I don't want to go into the difficulties but the real reason I am still here is YOU ! If it wasn't for my amazing followers and the lovely people who drop-in to see me now and then I honestly don't think I would still be blogging.
So it is all your doing LOL
In an appreciation of your support and encouragement I have put together a little Candy for my followers.
What you have to do to win this Candy :
1.Be a follower or become a follower
2.Put a picture of my candy on the side bar of your Blog (I will check hehe!)
3.Leave me a comment under this Post so that I can put your name into the 'hat'
That's it except to say that the Candy is open until Thursday 30th June and I intend to draw the name from a 'hat' a day later.
Here is a list of what's included :
- Go Green Born to Shop clear stamp set - by Docraft
- Pack of 10 self-adhesive Springs - by Piggy Tails
- Red and white Decorative Sticky Tape (30m Roll) -by Dots and Spots
- 4 Petaloo Peony flowers - green and peach
- 4 metal charms

Congratulations, Maria!!!
ReplyDeleteHi hun
ReplyDeleteHappy Blogaversary, amazing how time flies, will pop piccie on me sidebar hun, gorgeous candy hun, thank for the chance, sue,x
PS i no like being number one!! lol, x
Hi Patrizia, Happy Blogaversary, the years do fly and your work is gorgeous thats the reason people come and visit and im glad Im one of them. with hugs Shirleyxxxxxx
ReplyDeleteHappy blog anniversary and a big thank you for the tip if its worked you should be able to see this comment
ReplyDeletehugs
Yes it worked Daniele ! So pleased it helped and thanks for becoming a new follower - you are very welcome xx
ReplyDeleteHow did I miss this?! Happy Blogaversary! Thanks for the chance to enter your candy, I'm off to pop you into myside bar now xx
ReplyDeleteHappy blogaversary, very pretty candy thank you for the chance. Will put on my sidebar.
ReplyDeletePam x
Happy Blogaversary Patrizia, thank you for the chance to win this wonderful candy.
ReplyDeleteAnne
Hi dear! At first a so Happy Blogaversary! You have a lovely blog! Looooved the cute candy! I posted your candy with a link back here on my sidebar at "sorteios/candies", by date! I'm spreading the news there! And thank you so much for the chance to participate in these lovely goodies and for it's opened to everyone in everywhere! God bless! :D Mahrian
ReplyDeleteFollower's name: Wishmade
Hi Maria congrats your candy looks adorable x
ReplyDeleteHi Maria,
ReplyDeleteAt last i can post comments!
I'm gonna post your pic and link on my blog straight away. Thank you for the chance to win!
Hugs xxx
Happy blogaversary!
ReplyDeleteThank you for a chance to win!
Maggie
xx
maggiescraft.blogspot.com
I'm not surprised my friend you have been thro a lot but I promise your Mojo will return!!
ReplyDeletethanks for the chance of your lovely candy hun
hugs
laney
lol pleased to see im number 2, i hate odd numbers!!! sue,xx
ReplyDelete