WELCOME

I AM SO PLEASED YOU CAME TO VISIT ME TODAY. WHY NOT CHECK OUT MY OTHER PAGES WHILE YOU ARE HERE AND IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU COULD LEAVE ME A COMMENT TO SAY YOU CAME AND HAD A LOOK.
DON'T FORGET TO COME BACK X

Monday, 2 May 2011

Two more Thank - You Cards

Fingers crossed we will be able to give our thanks to the great staff at The James Cook Hospital very,very soon (hopefully this week !)

I have used this cute little nurse image from Heather Ellis and I coloured her with Promarkers to coordinate with the colours from the designer papers from Cosmo Cricket - Garden Variety. The sentiment is from Waltzing Stamps and I used a Woodware Tag punch to cut the shape.I used my Nesties to cut the circles and tried the 'out of the box' technique for the first time.



This version is using the same Heather Ellis image but the colour scheme is more girlie to again coordinate with the mix of papers I have chosen. The pink card is Bazzill,the gingham background paper is Crafters Companion and the floral paper is from Pink Petticoat Vintage Rose. The sentiment this time is Papermania and cut using this time a small Woodware Tag punch. I used my oval Nesties again with the same 'out of the box' technique.

I would like to enter the following challenges:
1.Craft your passion 56 - Anything Goes
2.Pollycraft 91 - Anything Goes
3.Papercutz 89 - Anything Goes
4.Wags and Whiskers 53 - Use Dies or Punches

5 comments:

  1. Oh what a cute image. I love the two different color ways. You can also enter our anyhing goes challene at by the cute and girly.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are gorgeous.
    I was staring at the cakes on your sidebar! especially the second one, my favourite too :)
    Have a lovely day.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab creations hun, just love them both!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Craft Your Passion this week, good luck!
    Hugs shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card! Great take on the diecuts and punches challenge. Thanks for playing along with the Wags 'n Whiskers Challenge.
    ~Lacey
    www.stampandcreate.com
    Wags 'n Whiskers Rubber Stamps

    ReplyDelete

It makes me very happy to receive comments from my visitors so please leave a message and remember to come again as you are always welcome.