WELCOME

I AM SO PLEASED YOU CAME TO VISIT ME TODAY. WHY NOT CHECK OUT MY OTHER PAGES WHILE YOU ARE HERE AND IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU COULD LEAVE ME A COMMENT TO SAY YOU CAME AND HAD A LOOK.
DON'T FORGET TO COME BACK X

Tuesday, 3 May 2011

My first twisted easel

I hope you don't mind that I have used another LOTV image to do my DT card for this weeks challenge at My Time To Craft Challenge but because they are so lovely I just can't resist using them. Can you guess the theme just by looking at my card ?



Yep ! You got it right !! A Red and White Challenge. A bit obvious I think especially as I went totally OTT with the colour scheme.


I have made many easel cards as they are a favourite of mine but this is the first time I have made a 'twisted' easel.It wasn't difficult but I see that you clever people now do double and triple easels - wow! I might get around to it one day but I will never catch up lol.
Okay here is my recipe :
White Bazzill 6"x6" as the base card
Floral backing paper from Crafters Companion
Red card from stash
White paper from stash
LOTV cute square
LOTV stamped sentiment
Martha Stewart Punch around the Page
Nestie scalloped circle die
2 red gems
3 hand-made flowers (shown on previous tutorial and highlighted in picture below)

It would be great if you joined us at MTTCC this week. Why not pop over to see the fabulous examples the other team members have made for you ? - go on you know you want to xxx

I would be pleased to enter this into :-
1. Paper Cupcakes - Birthday challenge
2.Totally Gorjuss 78 - 3-2-1 
( 3 hand-made flowers,2 punch around the page,1 circle sentiment )

8 comments:

  1. Hi Patrizia wow stunning card, love the whole design and your papers.
    Hope hubby is doing well, is he home now? Take care with hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love red and white cards -they are always so striking .. and yours is gorgeous . Love the design and that gorgeous punched edging
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls xxx
    May have an update later today ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh this is fabulous Maria - the red and white is really striking and its such a gorgeous image. I need to make more easel cards! Hope both you and your Husband are holding up well. I need a couple of extra days in the week at the moment!
    Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this is beautiful! perfect twisted easel card. Love all the red too!
    Fingers crossed for your hubby, i hope he'll be home soon with you.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't mind another LOTV image at all, they are so flippin' adorable and you've coloured it in so beautifully!!! Thanks for listing your 1-2-3 recipe, makes it so much easier for us to see. Hope you'll be back to join in another Totally Gorjuss challenge on Saturday, hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card. Love the colours your have chosen & what a gorgeous image :) Love her!
    Thanks for joining us at Totally Gorjuss.

    ReplyDelete

It makes me very happy to receive comments from my visitors so please leave a message and remember to come again as you are always welcome.