WELCOME

I AM SO PLEASED YOU CAME TO VISIT ME TODAY. WHY NOT CHECK OUT MY OTHER PAGES WHILE YOU ARE HERE AND IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU COULD LEAVE ME A COMMENT TO SAY YOU CAME AND HAD A LOOK.
DON'T FORGET TO COME BACK X

Monday, 13 December 2010

A little Candy as promised

Good Evening All. I hope this Monday evening is finding you well and you are not panicking about everything that still needs to be done - unlike me !! All of a sudden I feel swamped, so like a lot of people I need to take a deep breath and stay calm !
As promised I am offering a little Candy in gratitude to winning a fabby prize from the Polka Doodles recent Blog Hop and what is more appropriate than to offer a prize of the Love and Cherish Cd rom from PD ?

The Cd ( This is a picture from their web site and not the actual one I have at home which has a slightly different front cover ) has over 1000 printable elements and is perfect for all your Valentine and Wedding Cards that will be coming up next year.

If you would like to win this CD you MUST :
  • BE A FOLLOWER ( all new followers are more than welcome),
  • LEAVE A COMMENT UNDER THIS POST TELLING ME ONE THING ABOUT YOURSELF (don't be shy !!)
  • I am sorry but I can only post the Cd to a UK address. 
  • EDIT- Just for you I will now post this Cd  to any Worldwide address

I will leave the Candy OPEN until 31st January 2011 so you have plenty of time to enter and it lets us get over the Christmas and New Year Festivities.On 31st January I will put the names into a 'hat' and draw a winner which I will announce the following day.
There are not many of you therefore you will have a very good chance of being the winner so I do hope you will enter. Good Luck x

12 comments:

  1. Oooh this looks fab! Thanks for the chance to enter.
    Linds x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooo lovely im a crafty CD addict. would love to be entered in the draw.
    ann from snowy consett.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Ann from snowy Consett x Is there any chance of you becoming a follower ? It would be great if you could x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Patrizia how can I miss this opportunity, Thank you for the chance to enter.
    I won't be around in blogland for a while as I'm moving back to the UK next week and starting to get surrounded by boxes, but I will keep checking the sites that I'm following.

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Anne. You will be in the 'hat' with pleasure x Good luck with your packing and move back to the UK x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh would love to win this CD, i haven't got any!
    One thing about myself,mmmm, very hard. I love dark chocolate the darker the better :)
    I also love trees and can't stop myself hugging them!
    I could go on and on.
    Thank you for the chance to win this lovely prize.
    Hugs xx
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha Pat, if there was a chocolate flavoured tree you would be sorted lol All the PD cd's are great and this one has some super papers and images.You are in the hat Pat and the odds of winning are very good so far, so good Luck x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Pat - I was delighted to find your blog today, compliments of the My Time To Craft blog - what a wonderful team you have - really inspirational! Thanks for the chance to win this great candy. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome to my Blog Chrysalis and I will gladly put you in the 'hat' for the draw on 31st January. Good luck x Remember to come back and don't be shy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi pat
    lovely blog!! just returning the visit from one NE girl to another!! great candy one thing about me ......addicted to pretty papers, I just love them!!
    hugs
    laney
    of to houghton-le-Sring tomorrow Ross's paper craft show on..are you anywhere near?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hiya laney and welcome xxx Snap to pretty papers and snap to the Craft Show tomorrow !! You are in the 'hat' Good Luck xxx

    ReplyDelete

It makes me very happy to receive comments from my visitors so please leave a message and remember to come again as you are always welcome.