WELCOME

I AM SO PLEASED YOU CAME TO VISIT ME TODAY. WHY NOT CHECK OUT MY OTHER PAGES WHILE YOU ARE HERE AND IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU COULD LEAVE ME A COMMENT TO SAY YOU CAME AND HAD A LOOK.
DON'T FORGET TO COME BACK X

Wednesday, 1 December 2010

Yet Another Snowy Day

It has been snowing here in the Northeast of England for the last 8 days and although it looks beautiful when it first falls it causes a lot of disruption.These days I prefer the white stuff on pictures, photographs, film or even through a window from a warm and cosy house.I took this photo the other day and the snow is even deeper today - brrrr !!!


A much better place for snow is on a Christmas card. I made another one today using the lovely Bunnies from LOTV. I love this image so forgive me for using it again. This time I have used a sketch from Papertake Weekly and teamed it with a lovely satin ribbon.
The Bunnies are so cute and I just love the little mouse in the bottom left corner delivering the presents - awww.

I have made quite a few Christmas cards now thanks to the inspiration from many fabulous challenge blogs and their design teams and this card is ear-marked for someone special. I hope she likes it x
I hope to enter this card into the following Challenges and say Thank-You to them all :
1. Papertake Weekly Challenge 51 - A Sketch
2.Creative Inspirations Challenge 48 - Christmas Gifts
3.One Stop Challenge 108 - Christmas Cuties

5 comments:

  1. this card is absolutely beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous card! I just love the image, so cute. Here in the south east we had loads of snow the last few days but today it's not so grey, hopefully no snow!
    Hugs xx
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card looks stunning, hope your keeping warm during this freezing weather. I'm wondering if we will ever thaw,lol. Thanks for playing along at One Stop Craft Challenge. Hugs Shelley xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww Maria this is gorgeous I love the bunnies and the way you have coloured them thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. THis is so sweet! And thank you for all your lovely comments on my blog. They make my day. Super job here on your LOTV card.

    ReplyDelete

It makes me very happy to receive comments from my visitors so please leave a message and remember to come again as you are always welcome.