WELCOME

I AM SO PLEASED YOU CAME TO VISIT ME TODAY. WHY NOT CHECK OUT MY OTHER PAGES WHILE YOU ARE HERE AND IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU COULD LEAVE ME A COMMENT TO SAY YOU CAME AND HAD A LOOK.
DON'T FORGET TO COME BACK X

Tuesday, 7 December 2010

Reindeer Greetings

Good Morning Everyone.
Greetings from me and my friend Rudolph x
(That should be Good Afternoon now !)

I knew I wanted to make this card even before I found out that the theme at MY TIME TO CRAFT CHALLENGE was set this week as Reindeer Greetings. I feel in love with him when I saw Nikky showcase her then new, Polka Doodles CD, Paper Boutique Vol II, on Create and Craft months ago and I knew I wanted to make him. I even purchased the red sparkle paper at a Craft Fair back in the Summer (yes we did have one - can you remember?) especially for Rudolf's nose !!!


Basically all you have to do is choose either a coloured or blank version of the design template,print it out,cut it out and assemble it the way you want it to look.It might look complicated but it isn't - you just need a steady hand and a bit of patience - simples !! For my version I added black glitter to his eye-lashes,white glitter to his hat and green glitter to the Holly leaves,Glossy Accents to the berries and to complete the design I used a white Sakura pen to add high-lights to his shiny nose. Aww x
Well I am a little behind with my usual routine thanks to me being abducted by my DD1 and taken off to do Christmas Shopping at The Metrocentre yesterday for "a few hours" which turned into a marathon 8 hour session of me following said daughter from shop to shop on her spending spree ! I enjoyed it really except I was so hyper after drinking so much coffee at Costa and Starbucks that I couldn't sleep last night - lol

I am hoping I can come back and maybe enter a few challenges with this card later today but we will have to see - fingers crossed x
1.A Spoon Full of Sugar Challenge 133 - Christmas Card
2.The CD Sunday Challenge - Christmas Sparkle
3.2 Sisters Challenge Blog Challenge 16 - Sparkly Christmas 
4.Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge 112 - Christmas

10 comments:

  1. How gorgeous, just love his nose. Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a smiley card, thanks for sharing it with us at CD Sunday and good luck ith the draw.
    Jenny x
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card and such a red nose, thanks for joining in with us at CD Sunday and good luck in the draw.
    Christine x
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is the best Rudolph's Red Nose that I have ever seen. A great card and thank for joining us at Cd Sunday.
    Carol
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is one great fun card, I love his big red nose lol. Thanks for playing along at CD Sunday this week. Hugs
    Pinky Guest DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sucha happy card, he ought to be a girl with those eyelashes. so cute. Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday this week. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fantastic card, thank you for joining in the challenge with us at CD Sunday this week. Hugs, Anne (CDS DT)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card .Just love that nose! Thanks for joining us this week at CD Sunday. Tess x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab card - love his shiny nose!
    Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

It makes me very happy to receive comments from my visitors so please leave a message and remember to come again as you are always welcome.