WELCOME

I AM SO PLEASED YOU CAME TO VISIT ME TODAY. WHY NOT CHECK OUT MY OTHER PAGES WHILE YOU ARE HERE AND IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU COULD LEAVE ME A COMMENT TO SAY YOU CAME AND HAD A LOOK.
DON'T FORGET TO COME BACK X

Tuesday, 14 December 2010

Today is Tuesday

Forgive me for stating the facts - Today is Tuesday and as you already know, it has been Tuesday all day !! The problem is I forgot !! I have been rather distracted with all the Christmas preparations and I think I have finally ground to a halt ! However I will always have enough energy left to tell you about the latest challenges at My Time To Craft Challenge. The brief this week is called Around the World Tour  and we would like you to create a card which depicts a Country of your choice. It is a great challenge and gives you lots of scope to wander to a favourite Country. I hope you will have time to visit the Blog,see the DT cards and maybe enter the challenge.

PS. Don't forget to enter your name in my little Blog Candy - Hugs x

No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes me very happy to receive comments from my visitors so please leave a message and remember to come again as you are always welcome.