ME !!!!!
I'm sure you will know, or at least have guessed, that I am a big fan of Polka Doodles and I have most of Nikky Hall's Cd's. I think her designs are unique and I and many other people looooove them !
So why am I a lucky girl ?
Well, because I received this today -
I was the very lucky winner of this prize on Nikky's Blog - it was one of the prizes on the recent Polka Doodles Blog Hop. Isn't it a fantastic prize ? I still can't believe that I was so lucky (still jumping up and down with excitement) x
I feel so fortunate and therefore I would like to share my good luck with my lovely followers. Over the next few days I am going to put together a little bit of Candy for you to win - so watch this space ! I will be back very soon !!!



Congratulations! You are indeed a very lucky girl, what a fantastic prize! Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteThanks Linds x Nice to hear from you x
ReplyDeleteoh well done on your win hun,you will love that cd,its awesome have fun hugs cheryl xx
ReplyDelete