WELCOME

I AM SO PLEASED YOU CAME TO VISIT ME TODAY. WHY NOT CHECK OUT MY OTHER PAGES WHILE YOU ARE HERE AND IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU COULD LEAVE ME A COMMENT TO SAY YOU CAME AND HAD A LOOK.
DON'T FORGET TO COME BACK X

Thursday, 9 December 2010

Who's a lucky girl ?

ME !!!!!

I'm sure you will know, or at least have guessed, that I am a big fan of Polka Doodles and I have most of Nikky Hall's Cd's. I think her designs are unique and I and many other people looooove them !
So why am I a lucky girl ?
Well, because I received this today -


I was the very lucky winner of this prize on Nikky's Blog - it was one of the prizes on the recent Polka Doodles Blog Hop. Isn't it a fantastic prize ? I still can't believe that I was so lucky (still jumping up and down with excitement) x
I feel so fortunate and therefore I would like to share my good luck with my lovely followers. Over the next few days I am going to put together a little bit of Candy for you to win - so watch this space ! I will be back very soon !!!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! You are indeed a very lucky girl, what a fantastic prize! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Linds x Nice to hear from you x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh well done on your win hun,you will love that cd,its awesome have fun hugs cheryl xx

    ReplyDelete

It makes me very happy to receive comments from my visitors so please leave a message and remember to come again as you are always welcome.