WELCOME

I AM SO PLEASED YOU CAME TO VISIT ME TODAY. WHY NOT CHECK OUT MY OTHER PAGES WHILE YOU ARE HERE AND IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU COULD LEAVE ME A COMMENT TO SAY YOU CAME AND HAD A LOOK.
DON'T FORGET TO COME BACK X

Tuesday, 21 December 2010

Santa Baby

Morning all x I hope your Christmas preparations are going well and you are looking forward to the big day. Our preparations are moving in the right direction. I have done very little crafting but especially for you I have pulled out all the stops and made not 1 but 2 cards to finish off my crafting for 2010.Tomorrow my craft room will be tidied (eeek !),tools stored away,table cleaned and dismantled and basically the house prepared for 16 visitors for the big event !
But now  (drum roll) I would like to share with you these cards which follow today's challenge at MTTCC - Santa Baby.

I used the Corset Clarity Stamp which I have had for a while but hadn't used and I coloured the stamped images with Promarkers. The background paper is from Kirsty Wiseman's Colourful Christmas Cd. (I think). The holly was left over from a Holly Wreath Christmas card I did previously and I completed the designs with silver mirri card and glitter,a few gems and red ribbon all from stash. I am not sure if you can tell from the photo but with the second card I stamped the image twice and layered a cut out version on to a base image which gives a little 3D .

As I haven't made Hubby a card I thought I might surprise him with the first one thinking I could be his Santa Baby this year ( wink wink say no more !! ) but he came in just as I was doing this Post, picked up the card  and said " ooh ! Who is this for? I could have sent you that one as you are my Sugar Baby " Aww !!!

Lastly,just another reminder that I have Candy to be won and so far only one lovely follower has entered. The candy is open until the end of January so you still have plenty of time.Hugs x

No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes me very happy to receive comments from my visitors so please leave a message and remember to come again as you are always welcome.