WELCOME

I AM SO PLEASED YOU CAME TO VISIT ME TODAY. WHY NOT CHECK OUT MY OTHER PAGES WHILE YOU ARE HERE AND IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU COULD LEAVE ME A COMMENT TO SAY YOU CAME AND HAD A LOOK.
DON'T FORGET TO COME BACK X

Monday, 23 May 2011

It is nearly 1 year

I can hardly believe that it is nearly 1 year since I started this blog. It was a very scary prospect because I hadn't done anything like it before and the nearest I had got to blogging was on a craft forum (now closed) and on facebook (plodding along nicely - not fb, me on fb lol).
Anyway the point of this post is to say that I intend putting some Candy together to celebrate my First Blogaversity so watch this space and here is a sneak peek  ;-)

 More details soon xxx

5 comments:

  1. Hi ya
    how time flys when were havin fun eh, i always said i dont need a blog whats the point of one!!!!! lol, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very true Sue - where has the time gone and what did we do before blogging ? I suppose the house might be a bit tidier and the ironing might be all done if I wasn't crafting and blogging but I know what I prefer to do and nothing gets 'that' neglected for me to worry about (Hubby included ) lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am always amazed how time goes so fast! Not enough hours in a day for crafting.
    Oh yummy a candy, can't wait to see the rest!
    Hugsxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh hun how time flies,so glad you did start a blog hun its been great getting to know you and too see all your,amazing creations,hugs cherylx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your first blogaversary.. its been lovely popping by your blog .. and getting to know you
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

It makes me very happy to receive comments from my visitors so please leave a message and remember to come again as you are always welcome.