WELCOME

I AM SO PLEASED YOU CAME TO VISIT ME TODAY. WHY NOT CHECK OUT MY OTHER PAGES WHILE YOU ARE HERE AND IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU COULD LEAVE ME A COMMENT TO SAY YOU CAME AND HAD A LOOK.
DON'T FORGET TO COME BACK X

Thursday, 5 May 2011

Fancy a Burger or Two ?

Do you mind if I show you some fabulous crafty work one of my daughters has done ??? I hope not. But if you do,please excuse a proud Mum xxx


Can you guess the size ?



Wouldn't fill me !!





And here are the components :



I looove this and so clever,especially when you realise the actual sizes she has created.

Natalie has inherited her Dad's patience. If you would like to see more of her crafts please pop over to
A LITTLE BIT OF EVERYTHING 

5 comments:

  1. oh wow these are fabulous .. so cute!! She is talented .
    Wouldn't fill me either lol.. does she do supersize lol
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, i thought they were real before i had time to read :))
    Your daughter is really talented. Yes you should be proud!
    have a lovely day.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW like mother like daughter where design is at stake! These are fab and sooooooo tiny!
    Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great makes, very cute, you have a very clever daughter. Will pop over and take a look at her blog.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Patrizia what a clever girl, not sure I fancy eating one though. with hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

It makes me very happy to receive comments from my visitors so please leave a message and remember to come again as you are always welcome.