WELCOME

I AM SO PLEASED YOU CAME TO VISIT ME TODAY. WHY NOT CHECK OUT MY OTHER PAGES WHILE YOU ARE HERE AND IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU COULD LEAVE ME A COMMENT TO SAY YOU CAME AND HAD A LOOK.
DON'T FORGET TO COME BACK X

Friday, 1 July 2011

I have a Winner

Hello Everyone x I hope you are all keeping well and are crafting away like mad and producing all your usual gorgeousness. I haven't managed to make anything myself and I have committed the worst sin ever for a crafter- I have bought some Birthday cards from a High Street store ! Shame on me (bowing my head in shame) but I just couldn't put glue to paper or ink to stamp to save my life just now.

Someone asked me the other day to give her one word that would describe me and I said "Tired"!!
It's true but never fear,after a good break and a little holiday,I hope to be back, bright-eyed and bushy tailed.

In the meantime,what is much more important is that I have a WINNER of my First Blogaversary Candy . I didn't have the help of my Grandson this time but after checking that you had followed the rules I asked (shy) Hubby to do the honours and he pulled a name from the 'hat'....................

and it is you    ......................................  MAGGIE

I see you are my newest Follower Maggie and you are very welcome. If you will send me your Postal Address I will get the Candy to you very soon.

Thank-you to everyone who entered and I am sorry I can't send you all some Candy but I do send you my love and hugs xxx

10 comments:

  1. Hi hun
    we have all been there, you will soon get back into it, hugs, congratulations Maggie, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to the winner!!
    Yep its sounds as if a good holiday is in order Marie will do you both the world of good!!
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to the winner and to you, dear, by the lovely candy! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to Maggie! enjoy your goodies.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! :) I'm sooooooo happy! :)

    Have a great day everyone!:)

    Maggie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Maggie x I will post your Candy as soon as I can this week - enjoy xxx
    And
    Thank-you to everyone who entered my little Blogaversary Candy xHugsx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey - lovely to see you. Well done to Maggie - happy Crafting
    I have had to start a new blog ..hope you can find me there -http://mymakesnme.blogspot.com
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Patrizia I think your doing the right thing just getting away for a bit, then hopefully it will trigger of your mojo, we shall miss you, take care and I hope hubby is now well. hugs Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just popping by to say hi, and many thanks for the latest comment you left me on my blog. Have a wonderful weekend! xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Patrizia!
    Ive been thinking of you and miss you. I hope you're doing ok??
    HUgs,
    Dorcas

    ReplyDelete

It makes me very happy to receive comments from my visitors so please leave a message and remember to come again as you are always welcome.