WELCOME

I AM SO PLEASED YOU CAME TO VISIT ME TODAY. WHY NOT CHECK OUT MY OTHER PAGES WHILE YOU ARE HERE AND IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU COULD LEAVE ME A COMMENT TO SAY YOU CAME AND HAD A LOOK.
DON'T FORGET TO COME BACK X

Monday, 12 November 2012

Is it tempting fate to tell ?

I have made my FIRST cards (yes plural) in well over a year ?
I don't know what happened.
I just sat down and came up with an idea for a Christmas card.
Just like that !
Simple !!
I am now in production mode and aim to make about 40 (identical) cards to send at Christmas.
Wish me luck x



5 comments:

  1. Welcome back, enjoy the time cafting, look forward to seeing your creations. take care xxx Debbie T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello my friend .. lovely to see you back.. and cant wit to see the fruits of your creativity .. hope you are well
    LISA X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Debbie. I'm concentrating on these cards for now but I will see how it goes x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well Hello stranger how lovely to see you back here again! I hope all is well and Hubby (and you) are fit and well. I can't wait to see your finished cards - none in a year then 40 in one go - WOW I'm impressed!
    Hugs Laurie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks to you both,Lisa and Laurie x
    I'm amazed that anyone looks at my Blog at all after my long absence. In fact, Blogger has changed so much I am amazed I have been able to post at all - it's all so strange!
    Hubby and I are okay (not as well as we would like but it's age more than anything . Thanks again for asking x

    ReplyDelete

It makes me very happy to receive comments from my visitors so please leave a message and remember to come again as you are always welcome.