WELCOME

I AM SO PLEASED YOU CAME TO VISIT ME TODAY. WHY NOT CHECK OUT MY OTHER PAGES WHILE YOU ARE HERE AND IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU COULD LEAVE ME A COMMENT TO SAY YOU CAME AND HAD A LOOK.
DON'T FORGET TO COME BACK X

Saturday, 7 December 2013

Noel Mini Banners

I am really taken with these Christmas Tree shapes and this time I have made some small Noel Banners. I wanted to make Christmas cards again for my family and friends this year but came up with this idea instead.


I have no idea what they will think when they get one of these in the post instead of a card but I thought they were worth a go.
I wanted to keep the banners small and manageable so NOEL seemed the ideal sentiment to use. The design is flexible enough to space the letters out and is small enough to be put on a fireplace,wall or even on a tree. 

Just for good luck I made blue ones too !


No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes me very happy to receive comments from my visitors so please leave a message and remember to come again as you are always welcome.