WELCOME

I AM SO PLEASED YOU CAME TO VISIT ME TODAY. WHY NOT CHECK OUT MY OTHER PAGES WHILE YOU ARE HERE AND IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU COULD LEAVE ME A COMMENT TO SAY YOU CAME AND HAD A LOOK.
DON'T FORGET TO COME BACK X

Saturday, 30 August 2014

Sometimes you just have to make a difficult decision.


 

I don't even know if anyone will read this post or even care about its content but my difficult decision is that I - reluctantly - very reluctantly - have decided to try to sell and generally dispose of a lot of my craft equipment and supplies.
We (Hubby and I) are preparing for that dreaded thing called Downsizing !
At this stage I have no idea how things will pan out and if we will be successful or not but we need to try.I have already disposed of several sackfuls of things to a good charity but now I am turning my attention to decreasing my craft items.
I'm not into this online selling thing such as ebay but I suppose I will have to try and get my head around it soon - very soon. So you are the first to know and I hope you will wish me luck and good fortune too maybe.
If you have read this post then I THANK YOU and if anyone is interested I will update you with any progress I make.
Bye for now x


                                                                                                                                                               

4 comments:

  1. awe thats a shame ..yes I still pop by when you make a post ..hope all is well and wish you good luck in selling your stuff
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Laney for popping by and leaving a comment . I do hope to do a little crafting but I have so much that I don't use that I feel I must let others have it. I do look at your posts too and your work is excellent. as always xx

      Delete
  2. Hey I understand your feeling . I am also downsizing my craft supplies by not buying or probably less buying and selling those items that I certainly wont use it anymore. do it slowly and don't give up on your crafting hobby. it helps to distress, just try to control not buying anymore :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Yenni. Thank You for stopping by and leaving me some good advice about down sizing my craft things. I do like making cards and scrapbooks but I have done very little these last few years. Like a lot of crafters I have a room full of items and probably 75% never get used. They are wasted on me as I don't have the time or motivation to create so IF I can, I hope to sell or give away many things. By the way,I looked at your Blog and your work is fabulous x

      Delete

It makes me very happy to receive comments from my visitors so please leave a message and remember to come again as you are always welcome.