WELCOME

I AM SO PLEASED YOU CAME TO VISIT ME TODAY. WHY NOT CHECK OUT MY OTHER PAGES WHILE YOU ARE HERE AND IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU COULD LEAVE ME A COMMENT TO SAY YOU CAME AND HAD A LOOK.
DON'T FORGET TO COME BACK X

Thursday, 11 December 2014

Christmas Mojo

There is something about this time of year that gets the mojo going !
Okay, so I nearly gave up crafting - but I didn't and I have turned to my stash of goodies to see what I could put together for my Christmas cards this year.
Here are some of the results:




Some of you might recognise the Lili of the Valley toppers (I bought them a few years back)  - they are very cute. A simple design this year but at least I actually managed to craft again this Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes me very happy to receive comments from my visitors so please leave a message and remember to come again as you are always welcome.