WELCOME

I AM SO PLEASED YOU CAME TO VISIT ME TODAY. WHY NOT CHECK OUT MY OTHER PAGES WHILE YOU ARE HERE AND IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU COULD LEAVE ME A COMMENT TO SAY YOU CAME AND HAD A LOOK.
DON'T FORGET TO COME BACK X

Sunday, 1 March 2015

Flowers for you and you and you too !

It amazes me where inspiration comes from ! One minute I am ready to give up crafting completely and sell everything and then what seems like the next minute I am in the middle of making a couple of dozen cards. How did that happen ?
It actually started when one of our Grandsons wanted to make a Valentine card for his girlfriend (he is still at school). We looked at my stash of craft stuff and at designs I had already made before. It had to be fairly quick to make as we didn't have much time as he was only visiting for a couple of hours.Unfortunately I didn't take a photo of his card but I can show you what I have been making.

A Flowerpot Card with beautiful purple flowers -



Side view showing the 3D more clearly.



And a close-up of the details on the flowers.




More Flowerpot cards to show you soon  -
                                                     Have a wonderful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes me very happy to receive comments from my visitors so please leave a message and remember to come again as you are always welcome.