WELCOME

I AM SO PLEASED YOU CAME TO VISIT ME TODAY. WHY NOT CHECK OUT MY OTHER PAGES WHILE YOU ARE HERE AND IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU COULD LEAVE ME A COMMENT TO SAY YOU CAME AND HAD A LOOK.
DON'T FORGET TO COME BACK X

Tuesday, 21 June 2011

An Apology and a Bit of News

An apology from me today because I don't have a card to show you. The little light at the end of the long tunnel I wrote about last week went out  : (
I did manage to get to the workshop last Thursday at The Scrapbook Shop and it was good but I haven't  managed to finish the project yet so I can't show you what I made.Sorry.
Also, I have reluctantly stepped down from the Design Team at My Time To Craft Challenge . Too much is taking up my time at home and something had to 'give'. It wasn't fair on the rest of the team so with great regret and sadness I reluctantly stepped down. I am really sorry about it because I loved working with the rest of the DT and I will miss them.
Finally,I may not be crafting much but when I do, I promise to show you what I make. I will also try to visit you when I can.
Lastly,I still have my Candy up for grabs until the 30th June so if you would like to win it please click on the link in the side bar and follow the rules.( PLUS If I get 50 followers I will add more goodies to the Candy)
That's it folks but I hope to see you again soon. Hugs x

14 comments:

  1. lovely to hear from you.. and i hope you are ok.
    Take care
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi hun
    hope you will still get time to craft & show us your makes, hope things calm down soon hun, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello stranger!
    Sorry to hear you had to give up yur DT but when the time is right you will be able to come back to crafting, thats whats so good about all this - we will always be here!
    Hope you and your husband are keeping well, keep in touch
    Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Maria,
    I'm so sorry things continue to be hard.....
    Don't worry about stepping down. We all have to do this from time to time. And the teams are just glad to have you when they have you. When circumstances allow you to craft more the DTs will be lined up waiting for you.
    And we'll be waiting for you too :-)
    Take care Sweetie and know that you're in our thoughts.
    Hugs,
    Dorcas

    ReplyDelete
  5. Big hugs to you.....look after yourself. I have taken much the same approach to crafting as you at the moment and have stepped down from all my DTs too. I pop in and out of blogland as it suits me now and a weight has lifted a little bit, I hope it does for you too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. THANK-YOU LISA,SUE,LAURIE,DORCAS AND LINDS FOR YOUR VERY KIND WORDS. YOUR VISITS AND COMMENTS MEAN A GREAT DEAL TO ME. XXX HUGS XXX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Patrizia thinking of you hope you get things sorted and we are looking forward to seeing what youve created. Trust hubby is now well on the mend to. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Maria,

    I was so sorry when I read on the admin blog that you were stepping down from the MTTC DT, I will miss you on there, but home committments must come first and I am sure you will soon be back into crafting. I think it's difficult at this time of the year and a lot of people seem to be struggling to find inspiration at the moment (me included) but hopefully mojo's will return in the not too distant future. In the meantime I look forward to seeing your workshop project when it is finsihed.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. THANK-YOU SHIRLEY AND PAT FOR VISITING ME TODAY AND LEAVING ME SUCH LOVELY COMMENTS. YOUR VISITS AND KIND MESSAGES ARE MORE THAN WELCOME XXX HUGS XXX

    ReplyDelete
  10. Chin up - I gave up a DT post a while ago for family reasons - they come first - just on one which is soooo fantastic - love my crafting. Keep going and enjoy each day - crafting will always be there.
    Hugs
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can totally relate to how you feel. Sending hugs xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. THANK-YOU SARAH AND JENNY FOR CALLING ON ME YESTERDAY AND LEAVING ME ENCOURAGING COMMENTS.YOU HAVE MADE MY MORNING XXXHUGSXXX

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dear Maria,
    So sorry to hear about you stepping down from the DT. I hope everything is alright. iam sending you lots of hugs xxxxx
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  14. THANK-YOU PAT FOR TAKING THE TIME TO LEAVE ME A LOVELY MESSAGE. IT IS TRULY APPRECIATED AND WELCOME XXXHUGSXXX

    ReplyDelete

It makes me very happy to receive comments from my visitors so please leave a message and remember to come again as you are always welcome.