WELCOME

I AM SO PLEASED YOU CAME TO VISIT ME TODAY. WHY NOT CHECK OUT MY OTHER PAGES WHILE YOU ARE HERE AND IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU COULD LEAVE ME A COMMENT TO SAY YOU CAME AND HAD A LOOK.
DON'T FORGET TO COME BACK X

Tuesday, 7 June 2011

Wildlife Reserve

Good Morning Folks x I hope you are all keeping well and are not feeling too stressed unlike me ( ... taking a deep breath !!) Today is a special day because it is Tuesday and that means that there is another fab challenge at My Time To Craft Challenge. This week the theme is entitled Wildlife Reserve and we would love to see your super creations.The Design Team have some great samples for you BUT ........
I am sorry that I don't have anything to show you today but as I said yesterday, panic is knocking at my door. I have it bolted and padlocked but you never know. LOL ( Yes I can still laugh )
Before I go, I want to say THANK YOU for your continued support,especially to those we have left me lovely comments and remember, I have candy on offer for you lovely peeps xxx

2 comments:

  1. |LOve that little sign... take care.... breathe .... and relax
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take Care, there is always tomorrow!!!! family are more important than crafting.

    Anne

    ReplyDelete

It makes me very happy to receive comments from my visitors so please leave a message and remember to come again as you are always welcome.