WELCOME

I AM SO PLEASED YOU CAME TO VISIT ME TODAY. WHY NOT CHECK OUT MY OTHER PAGES WHILE YOU ARE HERE AND IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU COULD LEAVE ME A COMMENT TO SAY YOU CAME AND HAD A LOOK.
DON'T FORGET TO COME BACK X

Tuesday, 14 June 2011

Hearts for Daddy

Good Morning Peeps xxx  How are you today ? I think I am feeling a little less stressed.I might be actually seeing a light,albeit a tiny light,at the end of a very long tunnel. Hubby is getting better,I have had a bit of time with my sister and she is going back to Italy tomorrow and I have booked myself a place on a workshop at my favourite craft shop (The Scrapbook Shop) for a bit of 'me time'. Hopefully I will be able to show you what I make later.


As for today, it is time for another Challenge at My Time To Craft Challenge and this week we would love to see your creations that include an EXTRA IMAGE (use more than one image). Here is my little effort which you may think looks familiar.


Some of you will remember the Heart Bunting I made for my Hubby's Birthday,well I used the same papers to make this little card and the hanging mobile hearts with the addition of some Craft card.


Now it is your turn to show us your gorgeous creations at My Time To Craft Challenge and what about joining us on the Design Team - you have until 20th June to put your name down on Mr Linky Thingy - go on you know you want to join the BESTEST DT EVER !
PS.Sorry about the poor quality photos

10 comments:

  1. So glad you feel a little less stressed .. glad you had a wonderful time with your sister .
    I love those hearts - so pretty .
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow hun this is just simply stunning oh what gorgeous creation,just love this hun hugs cheryl xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Patrizia thats good news about your husband, you must be so relieved. Your card is stunning love those hearts and I want to wish you great enjoyment at your craft workshop, lucky thing. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! What a lovely idea. Glad you are feeling a bit more like your old self.
    Linds x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi hun
    pleased to hear you are seeing a little light at the end of the tunnel,n hubby is feeling better, fabulous creation,lovely hearts, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's so nice to hear that you are doing ok, and getting back on track as the saying goes. Remember there is always a light at the end of the tunnel, and if you have positive thoughts things will get better all round. Loving your work as usual and glad that you are still coming back to show us. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow great work Maria! fabulous card and great mobile with the bunting.
    Like Debbie said, keep positive and i am glad to see that hubby is feeling better.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are ALL special people and your comments mean so much to me. I hope to visit you soon. xxx Love xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card Maria, glad you have enjoyed some time with your sister and also glad hubby is improving, enjoy your workshop, you deserve some me time.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you feel on top of the world again soon xx This is just darling!! xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete

It makes me very happy to receive comments from my visitors so please leave a message and remember to come again as you are always welcome.