WELCOME

I AM SO PLEASED YOU CAME TO VISIT ME TODAY. WHY NOT CHECK OUT MY OTHER PAGES WHILE YOU ARE HERE AND IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU COULD LEAVE ME A COMMENT TO SAY YOU CAME AND HAD A LOOK.
DON'T FORGET TO COME BACK X

Wednesday, 8 June 2011

A boost

Stunned and gob-smacked to have been picked by Ann on the DT at The Paper Players
with this little offering as one of their A Cut Above :
 
Ann said this about my card :
Who can resist a cute, scruffy face? Not I! And for this reason I selected this adorable card by Maria. Maria used a perfect color palette and executed a simple design to place the focus where it should be...right smack dab on what has to be one of the cutest doggy stamps I have ever seen! To further accent the image, she printed off a customized sentiment and designed and cut out the bones! This is a perfect example of whimsy done right! And now I am off to the cupboard to fetch those Boxer Twins a treat or two! Congrats, Maria, for being my choice for A Cut Above!

It is so uplifting  when something like this happens x Thank you Ann and everyone who came and visited me because of this little card. x

9 comments:

  1. oh this is one brilliant card hun just love the layout and those bones,are brill hugs cherylxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! It is a fantabulous card. You see you should have more faith in your ability...we love your work!
    Linds x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh thats fab - i told you it was a delightful card . i just love the bones lol
    Well done you
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Patricia that is a fabulous set of images and I love how it charts a dogs happy time. Stunning card. with hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Maria you deserve it, it was a fabulous card
    Big Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute and clever! I really love your card!



    --Cheryl--

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Maria!
    At last i can leave comments!
    I love your card, it's so cute!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Many congrats!! This is fab xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete

It makes me very happy to receive comments from my visitors so please leave a message and remember to come again as you are always welcome.