with this little offering as one of their A Cut Above :
Who can resist a cute, scruffy face? Not I! And for this reason I selected this adorable card by Maria. Maria used a perfect color palette and executed a simple design to place the focus where it should be...right smack dab on what has to be one of the cutest doggy stamps I have ever seen! To further accent the image, she printed off a customized sentiment and designed and cut out the bones! This is a perfect example of whimsy done right! And now I am off to the cupboard to fetch those Boxer Twins a treat or two! Congrats, Maria, for being my choice for A Cut Above!
It is so uplifting when something like this happens x Thank you Ann and everyone who came and visited me because of this little card. x


oh this is one brilliant card hun just love the layout and those bones,are brill hugs cherylxxxx
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! It is a fantabulous card. You see you should have more faith in your ability...we love your work!
ReplyDeleteLinds x
Oh thats fab - i told you it was a delightful card . i just love the bones lol
ReplyDeleteWell done you
Lisa x
BIG Hugs to you xxx
ReplyDeleteHi Patricia that is a fabulous set of images and I love how it charts a dogs happy time. Stunning card. with hugs Shirleyxxxx
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Maria you deserve it, it was a fabulous card
ReplyDeleteBig Hugs Laurie x
So cute and clever! I really love your card!
ReplyDelete--Cheryl--
Congratulations Maria!
ReplyDeleteAt last i can leave comments!
I love your card, it's so cute!
Hugs xx
Many congrats!! This is fab xx Jenny xx
ReplyDelete