WELCOME

I AM SO PLEASED YOU CAME TO VISIT ME TODAY. WHY NOT CHECK OUT MY OTHER PAGES WHILE YOU ARE HERE AND IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU COULD LEAVE ME A COMMENT TO SAY YOU CAME AND HAD A LOOK.
DON'T FORGET TO COME BACK X

Monday, 6 June 2011

Panic is setting in !!

Morning All xxx
I think everything has caught up with me and I need to step back and review what is going on in my life, so with that in mind I am going to take a bit of a break. I am NOT going to stop crafting,nor am I going to stop visiting your blogs to see your wonderful work but I am going to step back a bit before panic sets in.
As well as coping with my Hubby's illness and all that that entailed,he has many appointments including a twice a week/8 week Rehab Programme at the hospital which starts today and on top of that my sister is coming to stay with us this week. She lives in Italy with her Italian husband and I haven't seen her for 4 years so we are very excited about her coming over and we have lots of visits to do as well as lots of catching up.
I will be back tomorrow to tell you about the challenge at My Time to Craft Challenge and I may get the chance to show the odd card I made a while ago but for now I just wanted to say I'm here and you are not forgotten !
See ya later alligator xxx 

PS.Don't forget I have Candy on offer x

7 comments:

  1. well hun you take care family is really important,have a lovely time with your sister hun,hugs cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go and enjoy your break, spend time with Hubby and friends, relax and when you are ready we will be here. God Bless - Debbie T

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know the feeling well, I have had to do the same thing recently. Never enough hours in the day. Enjoy your time with you sister.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have felt a bit the same recently.. so know what you mean. I hope you have a wonderful time with your sister. Have fun and recharge .
    See you soon
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Family comes first, I must admit I need my crafting to keep my stress levels down, life gets tough sometimes
    hugs from Daniele

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good plan. I am finding my little break is doing the world of good so I hope you feel the benefits of doing the same. Family comes first.
    Big Hugs!
    Linds x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Maria with the year you have had a little time to reflect seems like a good idea, we will miss you but we will all be here ready when you come back, take care of yourself and your hubby and enjoy what life has planned for you
    Big Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete

It makes me very happy to receive comments from my visitors so please leave a message and remember to come again as you are always welcome.