Friday, 2 July 2010
Beach Fun
I thought I would share with you this mini project I made at my scrapbook workshop a while ago and which I finally finished with some lovely photos of two of my grandchildren,Ethan and Joshua.






Labels:
Mini Project
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hi Patrizia with a z!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for your kind comments on my blog. I'm SO glad that I paid you a return visit... your work is stunning!
You really should enter some of your work on challenge blogs so that more crafters have the opportunity to take a look at it!
Chrissie
Wow Chrissie thanks for visiting me and giving me such a lovely comment and for giving me encouragement to enter challenges.I will try to do more and see which challenges suit me best. At the moment my interests are so eclectic I am trying all sorts of crafts x
ReplyDelete