WELCOME

I AM SO PLEASED YOU CAME TO VISIT ME TODAY. WHY NOT CHECK OUT MY OTHER PAGES WHILE YOU ARE HERE AND IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU COULD LEAVE ME A COMMENT TO SAY YOU CAME AND HAD A LOOK.
DON'T FORGET TO COME BACK X

Tuesday, 13 July 2010

Butterfly Bliss

I am definitely into Butterflies at the moment and I couldn't resist this specimen from the House of 3 so I made another of my favourite easel cards.

The close-up shows the floral decoration and sentiment.

The papers are from BasicGrey Porcelain paper pad again (I wish I had more) and the flowers are from stash.

4 comments:

  1. Patrizia, what an absolutely lovely card. Lots of work and it shows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Judie for visiting and leaving me a lovely comment. I really appreciate it as it gives me the encouragement to keep crafting and sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning Patrizia, I love the frame araound the butterfly.
    Really pretty,
    Love Sarita xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarita, thank-you for your lovely comment. I love getting feed-back about the things I make - it helps to keep me going.Love xx

    ReplyDelete

It makes me very happy to receive comments from my visitors so please leave a message and remember to come again as you are always welcome.