The papers are from BasicGrey Porcelain paper pad again (I wish I had more) and the flowers are from stash.
Tuesday, 13 July 2010
Butterfly Bliss
I am definitely into Butterflies at the moment and I couldn't resist this specimen from the House of 3 so I made another of my favourite easel cards.
The close-up shows the floral decoration and sentiment.

The papers are from BasicGrey Porcelain paper pad again (I wish I had more) and the flowers are from stash.
The papers are from BasicGrey Porcelain paper pad again (I wish I had more) and the flowers are from stash.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Patrizia, what an absolutely lovely card. Lots of work and it shows.
ReplyDeleteThank you Judie for visiting and leaving me a lovely comment. I really appreciate it as it gives me the encouragement to keep crafting and sharing x
ReplyDeleteThis is stunning Patrizia, I love the frame araound the butterfly.
ReplyDeleteReally pretty,
Love Sarita xx
Sarita, thank-you for your lovely comment. I love getting feed-back about the things I make - it helps to keep me going.Love xx
ReplyDelete