WELCOME

I AM SO PLEASED YOU CAME TO VISIT ME TODAY. WHY NOT CHECK OUT MY OTHER PAGES WHILE YOU ARE HERE AND IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU COULD LEAVE ME A COMMENT TO SAY YOU CAME AND HAD A LOOK.
DON'T FORGET TO COME BACK X

Saturday, 31 July 2010

Christmas in July

I don't usually make Christmas cards in the summer months but as I have recently bought Polka Doodles new Paper Boutique Vol. II Cd. I have been blown away by Nikky's designs and couldn't resist any longer.The problem was which one to choose as they are all brilliant ! In the end I went with this Wreath design and made a large 8"x 8" card but I am already planning to make an even larger version as an actual wreath to hang at Christmas.
I have kept the background plain because I think the wreath has all the detail and dimension the card needs although I have added Glossy Accents to some of the berries.

4 comments:

  1. That looks fantastic! I've not actually had a play with this particular template yet, but guess what - its next on my list so thank you for the inspiration! Thanks for entering the Polkadoodle Challenge - hope you can join us again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks TT (by the way I love your photo) it would be great if I did inspire you but the real inspiration is Nikky's Christmas Cd - I love it x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing work Maria! I love all the detail! Would be a joy to receive! xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning....I so love holly for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

It makes me very happy to receive comments from my visitors so please leave a message and remember to come again as you are always welcome.