I used Bazzill card in a pale green for my basic card shape and formed the design with papers from Basic Grey Porcelain paper pad. I embellished with flowers and gems from stash and added leaves using X cut embossing punch and one of Nellie's punches.
Wednesday, 30 June 2010
Pretty Birdie
I have been wanting to try out some digital images from Silhouette for a while and finally got around to it this week. I have used my favourite easel card style card and chose soft pastel colours to compliment the bird image.

I used Bazzill card in a pale green for my basic card shape and formed the design with papers from Basic Grey Porcelain paper pad. I embellished with flowers and gems from stash and added leaves using X cut embossing punch and one of Nellie's punches.
A closer view showing the embellishment and sentiment from Craft Work Cards. The card used for matting was from DCWV Metallic Stack in Brass.
I used Bazzill card in a pale green for my basic card shape and formed the design with papers from Basic Grey Porcelain paper pad. I embellished with flowers and gems from stash and added leaves using X cut embossing punch and one of Nellie's punches.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

what a beautiful easel and thanks for joining us this week at crafty catz
ReplyDeletehi there, I love this easel card it's so pretyy! I love the backing paper and the image is lovely. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week xx
ReplyDeletesuch a pretty card, great colours, thanks for joining in with Crafycatz, x carol
ReplyDeleteI love your cards Maria my favs are easel as well x
ReplyDelete