WELCOME

I AM SO PLEASED YOU CAME TO VISIT ME TODAY. WHY NOT CHECK OUT MY OTHER PAGES WHILE YOU ARE HERE AND IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU COULD LEAVE ME A COMMENT TO SAY YOU CAME AND HAD A LOOK.
DON'T FORGET TO COME BACK X

Wednesday, 30 June 2010

Pretty Birdie

I have been wanting to try out some digital images from Silhouette for a while and finally got around to it this week. I have used my favourite easel card style card and chose soft pastel colours to compliment the bird image.


I used Bazzill card in a pale green for my basic card shape and formed the design with papers from Basic Grey Porcelain paper pad. I embellished with flowers and gems from stash and added leaves using X cut embossing punch and one of Nellie's punches.

A closer view showing the embellishment and sentiment from Craft Work Cards. The card used for matting was from DCWV Metallic Stack in Brass.

4 comments:

  1. what a beautiful easel and thanks for joining us this week at crafty catz

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi there, I love this easel card it's so pretyy! I love the backing paper and the image is lovely. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a pretty card, great colours, thanks for joining in with Crafycatz, x carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your cards Maria my favs are easel as well x

    ReplyDelete

It makes me very happy to receive comments from my visitors so please leave a message and remember to come again as you are always welcome.