WELCOME

I AM SO PLEASED YOU CAME TO VISIT ME TODAY. WHY NOT CHECK OUT MY OTHER PAGES WHILE YOU ARE HERE AND IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU COULD LEAVE ME A COMMENT TO SAY YOU CAME AND HAD A LOOK.
DON'T FORGET TO COME BACK X

Wednesday, 16 June 2010

This is the house that Jack built

I love shaped cards so I am quite keen to try out new ideas. This time I have made a circle card and used the house idea to fit in with this weeks Polka Doodles Challenge theme of Nursery Rhymes.

I added interest to the plain sky background by lightly chalking then spraying with Spray and Sparkle. I used Glossy Accents on the door and window of the house and in the centre of the flower. A small black gem is used for the door handle and I finished with Candy to highlight the circle.

8 comments:

  1. Fantastic card. I love how you have used the shape, totally inspirational.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unusual shape - I'll have to try it myself! Thanks for entering the Polkadoodle Challenge - hope you can join us again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shape and great use of PD images. Thank you for playing with us at Polkadoodles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! The spray & sparkle effect is wonderful & such a clever take on our nursery rhyme theme! Loving the card candy too! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Polka Doodles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, thanks for taking part in the Polka Doodles Challenge. Dee x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the sparkle and spray, and shaped cards look great.

    Thanks for joining in with us at Polka Doodles

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great take on the challenge with the PD images.Thanks for taking part in Polka Doodles Nursery Rhyme challenge and hope to see you again.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry I never got around to thanking you for your lovely comments until now but they are much appreciated x

    ReplyDelete

It makes me very happy to receive comments from my visitors so please leave a message and remember to come again as you are always welcome.