And this fabulous pop- up house
Saturday, 12 June 2010
Home Sweet Home
I want to share with you a mini project I did at a workshop lead by the talented Gill at The Scrapbook Shop.We hadn't long been in our new home so the subject was ideal.




And this fabulous pop- up house
And this fabulous pop- up house
Labels:
Mini Project
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

What a terrific project. You have a great blog, thanks so much for your kind comments on mine!
ReplyDeleteChrissie
As you can see Chrissie, I am new to this blogging thing so I don't know if you will see this reply or not. Anyway I will visit your blog again as I have had another look and your cards are very inspiring x
ReplyDeleteHi Maria
ReplyDeleteIm finally catching up with messages etc and thought i wold pop in and say hello, love your blog and cant wait to see what else you make :)
Hugs
Debbie
x
Oh!Thank-you Debbie for popping in to see me and especially for your kind comment. I still have a lot to learn,not just about crafting but about blogging so I do hope you get this reply x
ReplyDelete