WELCOME

I AM SO PLEASED YOU CAME TO VISIT ME TODAY. WHY NOT CHECK OUT MY OTHER PAGES WHILE YOU ARE HERE AND IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU COULD LEAVE ME A COMMENT TO SAY YOU CAME AND HAD A LOOK.
DON'T FORGET TO COME BACK X

Tuesday, 8 June 2010

An Apple for the Teacher

It won't be long before the End of Term for our Schools (I can hear the Mum's and Dad's shouting "Nooo,it's ages yet" and the teachers whispering "yessss!!"), so for the hard-working Teachers who teach my gorgeous and very clever Grandchildren I have started to make some Thank-You cards just for them.



I love shaped cards so appropriately I have made cards in the shape of Apples (for the Teacher!). I used the apple template from Anna Marie Designs,BasicGrey kioshi paper together with flowers and other bits from my stash. The sentiment was stamped using Paula Pascual's mixed sentiments by Personal Impressions.

4 comments:

  1. Maria these are absolutely gorgeous, I have those Paula stamps, lovely aren't they. The teachers will be over the moon with these. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank-you Donna for the comment I really do appreciate it. I intend making more and although I love Paula's stamps I have managed to come up with other suitable sentiments which I put together on Word (you know - Best Teacher Ever type of thing !!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Maria you are a very clever lady your cards are outstanding and your blog is coming along great.

    Hugs Jacquie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank-you Jacqui for coming to have a look and for leaving such a lovely comment.Hope you will call again and leave a comment to say you visited as it is really nice to know when people have looked. Love Maria x

    ReplyDelete

It makes me very happy to receive comments from my visitors so please leave a message and remember to come again as you are always welcome.