WELCOME

I AM SO PLEASED YOU CAME TO VISIT ME TODAY. WHY NOT CHECK OUT MY OTHER PAGES WHILE YOU ARE HERE AND IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU COULD LEAVE ME A COMMENT TO SAY YOU CAME AND HAD A LOOK.
DON'T FORGET TO COME BACK X

Wednesday, 16 June 2010

Say Hello to Jasper

I have been a busy girl today mainly because I love crafting but also because I am wanting to keep occupied and be away from the kitchen and food !!
I have used Jasper from the fabulous Colour me Crazy CD rom from Kirsty Wiseman . I love the colours and have kept the design fairly simple to enhance Jasper as the focal point.
A closer view to show more detail.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card love the colours and the papers xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank-you for your kind comment Lindsey x

    ReplyDelete

It makes me very happy to receive comments from my visitors so please leave a message and remember to come again as you are always welcome.