WELCOME

I AM SO PLEASED YOU CAME TO VISIT ME TODAY. WHY NOT CHECK OUT MY OTHER PAGES WHILE YOU ARE HERE AND IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU COULD LEAVE ME A COMMENT TO SAY YOU CAME AND HAD A LOOK.
DON'T FORGET TO COME BACK X

Wednesday, 2 June 2010

And now the Boats









I used all images from Colour me Crazy and made a 6x6 easel card with a co-ordinated Bazzill card stock.I also used DCWV metallic card to mat the central image.You can't tell from the photo but I decoupaged the sails.To fit the challenge I machine stitched with both zig-zag and straight stitches. A few final bits finished off the design.
I am hoping to enter one of these cards in the current Polka doodles Blog Challenge week 21 (Wish me luck!!)

9 comments:

  1. Ooh, i like these, how lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card, it is so clean and crisp, I wish you loads of luck in the challenge XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely lovely easel card. Thanks for joining in at Polkadoodles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for playing along at Polkadoodles in our'Sew and Sew' challenge - lovely to see your work! Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, thanks for taking part in the Polka Doodles challenge. Dee x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great use of stitching! A cute card! Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous work. Thanks so much for joining in with Polka Doodles Sew and Sew challenge.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is simply super!
    A really beautiful card in every way!
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am pleased you like it Chrissie. One of the reasons I bought Kirsty's CD was because of the boats and lighthouse - I love the sea and I love the colour blue x

    ReplyDelete

It makes me very happy to receive comments from my visitors so please leave a message and remember to come again as you are always welcome.