WELCOME

I AM SO PLEASED YOU CAME TO VISIT ME TODAY. WHY NOT CHECK OUT MY OTHER PAGES WHILE YOU ARE HERE AND IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU COULD LEAVE ME A COMMENT TO SAY YOU CAME AND HAD A LOOK.
DON'T FORGET TO COME BACK X

Wednesday, 2 June 2010

Burger and Chips

I love Polka Doodles and I love food so this card is ideal for me. I made it for one of my teen-aged grandsons but I think it is suitable for a variety of people and ages.

I used papers and images from Polka Doodles Not for the Girls and built up the design by forming and then layering the images.

1 comment:

  1. WOW - this is fab, I keep meaning to have a go at this card but haven't as yet. it is great. x

    ReplyDelete

It makes me very happy to receive comments from my visitors so please leave a message and remember to come again as you are always welcome.