WELCOME

I AM SO PLEASED YOU CAME TO VISIT ME TODAY. WHY NOT CHECK OUT MY OTHER PAGES WHILE YOU ARE HERE AND IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU COULD LEAVE ME A COMMENT TO SAY YOU CAME AND HAD A LOOK.
DON'T FORGET TO COME BACK X

Monday, 21 June 2010

Celebration Cake

I have said before that I love shaped cards and I make no excuse for making another but this one is a bit more special. It could be used as a wedding or anniversary card as well as for other special celebrations.
This view shows that the back is the same as the front.
The cake has several layers of decoupage and I used Liquid Pearls to enhance the icing effect. To finish I used Glossy Accents to the black hearts and added a clear gem to each pink heart.

6 comments:

  1. oh WOW fantastic creation, love all the detail, thanks for sharing your fab card with us at Craftycatz, x carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! This is STUNNING! I absolutely love it. How did you do it? Is there a stencil? If there is I neeeeeed one! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow love this and thanks for joining us at Crafty catz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gee thanks for your lovely comments girls x
    Lindsey,the card is created from a template from Paper Boutique CDrom from Polka Doodles.You can either use a pre-coloured version or use the blank template to colour as you wish. I love all of Nikkys designs but for me I think this CD is her best.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my word. This is fabulous. Love it. Really fantastic card. I think you may have outdone everyone, lol. Thansk so much for joining in at Crafty Catz this week and hope to see you again next week
    Hugs
    Suzanne x
    p.s I neeeeed the stencil too, lol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank-you Suzanne for the lovely comment and thanks for the challenges at Crafty Catz x

    ReplyDelete

It makes me very happy to receive comments from my visitors so please leave a message and remember to come again as you are always welcome.