WELCOME

I AM SO PLEASED YOU CAME TO VISIT ME TODAY. WHY NOT CHECK OUT MY OTHER PAGES WHILE YOU ARE HERE AND IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU COULD LEAVE ME A COMMENT TO SAY YOU CAME AND HAD A LOOK.
DON'T FORGET TO COME BACK X

Friday, 18 June 2010

Come on England !

To support the England football team who will be playing a match tonight, I have made this easel card in red,white and blue.

I am including more views of the same card just to wave the flag for England and wish them good luck!!!


I used the Anglomania range from Craftwork Cards with some bits from stash.

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow! Did it work? Did they win? I have no idea as i can't stand football, give me a good game of rugby anyday! Great gard though, really imaginative and i love the little union jack heart, fab!
    Have a great weekend
    Linds xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well they didn't win but they didn't lose either (a draw !)but we must not give up - at least that is what I said to Hubby !! Thanks again Lindsey and as you know it is easier to make a good card with good papers and I hope your weekend is a good one too.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really clever idea! I love your patriotic card,
    Love Sarita xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Sarita for your encouragement xx

    ReplyDelete

It makes me very happy to receive comments from my visitors so please leave a message and remember to come again as you are always welcome.