WELCOME

I AM SO PLEASED YOU CAME TO VISIT ME TODAY. WHY NOT CHECK OUT MY OTHER PAGES WHILE YOU ARE HERE AND IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU COULD LEAVE ME A COMMENT TO SAY YOU CAME AND HAD A LOOK.
DON'T FORGET TO COME BACK X

Thursday, 10 June 2010

Anniversary Card

I have been wanting to use these very cute Owls from Polka Doodles for a while and their latest Blog Challenge has given me the opportunity to give them an airing. In real life the colours are very pink but I have struggled to get a decent photo.


A closer view shows the flowers,punched leaves in white and the stitched buttons that I added for embellishment together with a length of pink velvet ric-rac. To finish I used Glossy Accents to high-light the eyes of the main pair of owls.


7 comments:

  1. Well done on your new blog!
    Thank you for your lovely comments on my blog.
    Your creations are lovely and I look forward to seeing more,
    Love Sarita xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Polkadoodles challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely lovely. Thanks for joining in at Polkadoodles this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card Maria - good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pink!! Thanks for joining in the Polkadoodles challenge - hope to see you again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for playing along in our Anniversary challenge at Polkadoodles! Lovely easel fold card - I love those owls! Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Greta take on our modern/retro anniversary theme! The floral deatil is lovely! Thanks for joining us at the Polka Doodles challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete

It makes me very happy to receive comments from my visitors so please leave a message and remember to come again as you are always welcome.