A closer view shows the flowers,punched leaves in white and the stitched buttons that I added for embellishment together with a length of pink velvet ric-rac. To finish I used Glossy Accents to high-light the eyes of the main pair of owls.
Thursday, 10 June 2010
Anniversary Card
I have been wanting to use these very cute Owls from Polka Doodles for a while and their latest Blog Challenge has given me the opportunity to give them an airing. In real life the colours are very pink but I have struggled to get a decent photo.

A closer view shows the flowers,punched leaves in white and the stitched buttons that I added for embellishment together with a length of pink velvet ric-rac. To finish I used Glossy Accents to high-light the eyes of the main pair of owls.
A closer view shows the flowers,punched leaves in white and the stitched buttons that I added for embellishment together with a length of pink velvet ric-rac. To finish I used Glossy Accents to high-light the eyes of the main pair of owls.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Well done on your new blog!
ReplyDeleteThank you for your lovely comments on my blog.
Your creations are lovely and I look forward to seeing more,
Love Sarita xx
Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Polkadoodles challenge, good luck.
ReplyDeleteHappy crafting
Tracy x
Absolutely lovely. Thanks for joining in at Polkadoodles this week.
ReplyDeletebeautiful card Maria - good luck x
ReplyDeleteVery pink!! Thanks for joining in the Polkadoodles challenge - hope to see you again next week!
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing along in our Anniversary challenge at Polkadoodles! Lovely easel fold card - I love those owls! Cheers Claire x
ReplyDeleteGreta take on our modern/retro anniversary theme! The floral deatil is lovely! Thanks for joining us at the Polka Doodles challenge this week.
ReplyDelete