WELCOME

I AM SO PLEASED YOU CAME TO VISIT ME TODAY. WHY NOT CHECK OUT MY OTHER PAGES WHILE YOU ARE HERE AND IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU COULD LEAVE ME A COMMENT TO SAY YOU CAME AND HAD A LOOK.
DON'T FORGET TO COME BACK X

Tuesday, 19 April 2011

Easter Wishes to You All

I have had a hectic time since last Thursday and it continues but I was able to put a simple card together yesterday for this weeks My Time To Craft Challenge which has the theme of Easter Wishes.
I used this super sweet image from Clearly Vintage and teamed it with a background paper from the Popcorn Bear Cd : Birthday. I printed the image twice and decoupaged one cut out image of the girl and the rabbit onto the other with foam pads to give added dimension.
For a change I have made a gate fold card base made with Yellow Bazzill Dot and I used the same card for the Marianne Creatables fancy corners and the image mat.
The opened card shows the insert that you can create also using the Cd. To complete the design I added a little glitter to the flowers and two butterflies cut from the same background paper and embellished with blue gems.

(A short update : Hubby had his Bypass last Thursday but is still in hospital because he now has an infection and has been really poorly.He is as weak as a kitten. I'm so hoping that today he will have improved as the antibiotics do their job.)

9 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card - i love the gate fold design and the vintage feel.
    Hope your hubbie gets stronger once the antibiotics kick in.
    Have a very Happy Easter.. and you cold enter your card into the anything goes challenge this week at ladybug crafts ink
    Liasa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet card Maria!!! super layout too!!
    I am sure it wont be long before they get your hubby's infection sorted and he will soon be home with you, I can imagine it has been a very stressful time for you both, but you have the future to look forward too
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi ya
    a beautiful card, lovely image & design, hope you hubby is soon on the mend, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Patrizia thats one gorgeous and sweet card, I love how youve combined the papers with the image.
    Sorry to hear that hubby has had a bit of a relaspe I do hope that your find him on the mend when you visit him today. with hugs Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super card Maria love everything about it.
    I've just read your last post about hubby as I've been away. So pleased all went well with his op, antibiotics will soon kick in to fight the infection and hopefully you will soon have him home with you
    Stay strong
    Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is fab with a sweet image. I love the papers and the corners.
    So sorry to hear about hubby not at home yet, i pray for him to recover very soon. I am sure the antibiotics will work.
    Take care of yourself.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Maria i love your style and cards. How is Keith today

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous Maria, thank you so much for joining us when you have so much to worry about. Hope hubby is doing ok.

    Wendy -x-

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Maria!! This is BEAUTIFUL!!! Wow!

    ReplyDelete

It makes me very happy to receive comments from my visitors so please leave a message and remember to come again as you are always welcome.