WELCOME

I AM SO PLEASED YOU CAME TO VISIT ME TODAY. WHY NOT CHECK OUT MY OTHER PAGES WHILE YOU ARE HERE AND IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU COULD LEAVE ME A COMMENT TO SAY YOU CAME AND HAD A LOOK.
DON'T FORGET TO COME BACK X

Thursday, 28 April 2011

Thanks a Bunch Freebie

Dear Hubby is still in hospital but we can see a light at the end of a very long tunnel at last ! So in anticipation of handing out Thank-You cards sometime soon to well deserved,hard-working nursing staff, I have been trying my hand at producing a suitable circle sentiment.This is what I came up with :


It is simple but effective I hope. I originally designed it to fit one of my punches and copied and pasted it several times to fit on an A4 sheet. I wasn't sure how to show a single image here in it's original size but by taking it into a design programme such as My Craft Studio it can easily be altered to any size you wish.

I'm sure most of you will know better than me how to do these things but if anyone wants to copy this image they are welcome to do so although it would be nice if you could mention from where it come and include a link to my blog. Thanks a bunch xxx

6 comments:

  1. Its wonderful Maria! Thank You!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maria Hope Hubby will recover very soon, lovely circle sentiment, well done u. Dx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab circular sentiment - very clever I'm impressed. Just seen your card below and commented I missed it!
    Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so glad your Hubbie is making real progress.. and the nurses will love their thank you;'s
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh hun so glad that your hubbie is on the mend hun really hope things improve for you must be such a worrying time,love the semtiment hun you are really clever love big hugs cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww thank you so much Maria! This is great.
    Glad to hear about your husband.
    have a lovely week-end.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

It makes me very happy to receive comments from my visitors so please leave a message and remember to come again as you are always welcome.