WELCOME

I AM SO PLEASED YOU CAME TO VISIT ME TODAY. WHY NOT CHECK OUT MY OTHER PAGES WHILE YOU ARE HERE AND IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU COULD LEAVE ME A COMMENT TO SAY YOU CAME AND HAD A LOOK.
DON'T FORGET TO COME BACK X

Friday, 15 April 2011

Medical Update

My gorgeous Hubby had his Bypass Operation yesterday and I'm happy to say that everything went well and now he is on the road to recovery. It is early days but we feel confident that he has a great medical team looking after him and he will be home very soon.
I also want to say a BIG THANK YOU to everyone who has left me lovely messages. I want you to know that they mean a lot to me and they really help me to cope. XOX

9 comments:

  1. Great news Maria!!!So glad its over with for you and hubby is well on his way to recovery
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so pleased to hear the your Hubby is on the road to recovery and that the Op went well. Tell him to take it easy and not try to run before he can walk.

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Thats wonderful News Patrizia you must be so relieved its all over with and hubby can start to build up his strength and come home soon. with hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, so happy to hear it went well, Maria!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great news Patrizia!! I am glad to see that your hubby is on the road to recovery. Hope he will be home soon. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh tht is wonderful news. Thinking of you both and lets hope he goes from strength to strength
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pleased for you and hubby Maria, glad the op is over and all went well. Hope the recovery and swift and that he is soon home with you. Hugs for both of you.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great news, best wishes on getting well and being able to go home...

    ReplyDelete
  9. So glad to hear that it all went well. I wish him a speedy recovery x

    ReplyDelete

It makes me very happy to receive comments from my visitors so please leave a message and remember to come again as you are always welcome.