WELCOME

I AM SO PLEASED YOU CAME TO VISIT ME TODAY. WHY NOT CHECK OUT MY OTHER PAGES WHILE YOU ARE HERE AND IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU COULD LEAVE ME A COMMENT TO SAY YOU CAME AND HAD A LOOK.
DON'T FORGET TO COME BACK X

Tuesday, 12 April 2011

On the Spot

I have made my first card in nearly 3 weeks thanks to this weeks challenge at My Time To Craft. The theme this week is On the Spot so anything that has something to do with spots and dots  - easy peasy !!


For obvious reasons you know that my mojo is rather low just now so I was pleased that I had treated myself to some lovely LOTV images recently. This is one of the cute squares so I didn't have to colour it in and it meant I could make a quick and easy card this week. The spots, regarding the challenge, are on the background paper and also on the dress.


I have teamed the image with a lemon and red colour scheme. The spot background paper is Cosmo Cricket Garden Variety,the lemon base card is Bazzill and the red card is from my stash. To complete the design I have added a white heart shaped doily,a metal heart charm,a die cut flourish from Marianne Creatables, cut from silver mirri card and a red organza bow.

I do hope you will join us at MTTCC this week as it's always lovely to see your fabulous creations.
Love to you all xxx

13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Maria!!
    so very stylish!!
    Hope you are well and Hubby doing ok
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow gorgeous card .. i love the red and cream colour combo- so striking and pretty,
    Hope you and hubbie are ok
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow gorgeous card Maria! Love the colours and the doily.
    I got this image too, it's too cute.
    Happy to see you again. Hope you are all ok.
    Take care xx
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Patrizia, hope that hubby is now on the mend and hopefully home soon.
    Stunning card and I love your colour scheme it makes it look so pretty. with hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super card Maria lovin the doily heart. LOTV are so cute , i've developed a bit of a fetish for them lately lol
    Trust hubby is still doing well, take care
    Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for visiting and leaving kind messages again girls.Not much is different but fingers crossed he will get his op very soon and finally get on the road to recovery xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Maria, love the image I have this one in a stamp though not yet used it. Glad you found a little time to make your card, do hope hubby gets his op soon, take care.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Patrizia!!!! You make me smile..... anyway you spelt correct!!!! But now let me tell you that I love this card, the total Red look's amazing.
    Happy night hun
    Giò

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous, love the doily! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This card works, its clean and fresh and everything flows.... you still got it!! My prayers are with you both. ~ Debbie T

    ReplyDelete
  11. Uhooi,,
    Wow, that card is unique and funny

    Uhooi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card and fab image. Love how you have used the doily-so creative!x

    ReplyDelete

It makes me very happy to receive comments from my visitors so please leave a message and remember to come again as you are always welcome.