WELCOME

I AM SO PLEASED YOU CAME TO VISIT ME TODAY. WHY NOT CHECK OUT MY OTHER PAGES WHILE YOU ARE HERE AND IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU COULD LEAVE ME A COMMENT TO SAY YOU CAME AND HAD A LOOK.
DON'T FORGET TO COME BACK X

Tuesday, 5 April 2011

Nautical

It is difficult for me to craft at this time so I hope you don't mind me showing you a few cards I made last year  (and have already shown on here)  which fit the theme at My Time To Craft Challenge this week.


The papers and images are all taken from Kirsty Wiseman's fabulous Cd, Colour Me Crazy.I really love these images and colours.
The rest of the DT have made some gorgeous samples to inspire you, so please pop along and have a look and I hope you have the time to join our challenge this week.
Hope to see you next week xxx

Added Note :
Just to explain : I'm finding it difficult to craft because I'm tired,I make a 50 mile round, road trip to the hospital each day,get home late and not surprisingly,my head is somewhere else. Sorry x

14 comments:

  1. what wonderful cards - love the nautical theme
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice men's cards Maria. R you struggling at the moment to craft? Its not always easy is it. I am lucky 'cos I only work 10 hours a week and have a very good hubby who knows I love what i do and I do make a bit of money from it too!!
    Take care, Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't mind, Maria! I missed them last time around and they are FAB-U-LOSO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Maria,

    Both your cards for our challenge are superb, sorry you are so tired but do hope your husband is progressing well. Sending hugs for both of you.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh dear Patrizia its must be so tiring visiting hubby and like you we would have to travel that mileage to attend our big hospital as well. I do hope it wont be long before hubby is released and you can start to take life a little less hectic.
    Your cards are gorgeous. With hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are gorgeous cards. Great for men.
    You have to relax and take care of yourself too. Don't worry about the cards, we can wait.
    Warm hugsxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab cards Maria and I don't mind you showing them again I never saw them before! I think you are doing an amazing job of keeping your chin up for your hubby! Send him (and you) all our love
    Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. These cards are absolutely gorgeous!
    I'm so sorry to read about your husbands heart attack. What an awful time for you all and no wonder you don't feel like crafting at the moment. I hope the bypass goes well for him (I used to work in cardiac surgery as a nurse a couple of years back and it was so lovely to see how quickly the bypass grafts would make a difference to peoples quality of life) Hopefully he will be as good a new!
    Take care and love to you all
    Linds x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another BIG THANK-YOU to you all.It means a lot to me to get your kind messages.
    We are still in the 'waiting game' at the hospital (He has been there 2 weeks now) but thank goodness he hasn't had another attack.Nevertheless,sooner rather than later would be great and I can then get my wonderful husband home !!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love these cards, my prayers for your Husbands health. thankfully you have your craft to keep you busy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous cards both!!! but the second one is my favorite...... it's super cute.
    have a fabulous day dear.
    Giò

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you Debbie. Your prayers are much appreciated x Hubby is holding his own while he is still (impatiently) waiting for his op x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you Gio, your comment is very welcome x

    ReplyDelete

It makes me very happy to receive comments from my visitors so please leave a message and remember to come again as you are always welcome.