WELCOME

I AM SO PLEASED YOU CAME TO VISIT ME TODAY. WHY NOT CHECK OUT MY OTHER PAGES WHILE YOU ARE HERE AND IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU COULD LEAVE ME A COMMENT TO SAY YOU CAME AND HAD A LOOK.
DON'T FORGET TO COME BACK X

Tuesday, 29 March 2011

Mum's the Word


Here is my DT card for the My Time to Craft Challenge which today is entitled Mum's the Word (or in my case Mam's the word ).The design is taken from the super Polka Doodles Paper Boutique I Cd which is probably my favourite PD Cd to-date.


The card is an A4 size and about 10.5" high.The flowers are formed and layered to give dimension. I added double layered MS punched butterflies which I glazed with Glossy Accents and added  letters die cut from TH's Vintage Market ( I might change the Mam to Mum for D in L to send to her Mum if she wants it).


It is embellished front and back.The Tags can be positioned where preferred or left off altogether.


The inside is decorated with a large matching flower.
I do hope you pop along to MTTCC and join in the challenge this week as it will be great to have your support and see your creations x


A Personal Message
A BIG Thank-You to everyone who has sent their best wishes and kind words for me and my husband. It is wonderful to know that there are such good people in this mad world. Your prayers must be working because he is remarkable well considering everything. The staff at the James Cook Hospital are looking after him really well and hopefully he will get his operation in the next week or two and then be on his way to a full recovery.Love to you all xxx

16 comments:

  1. Firstly wonderful to hear that your hubbie is doing so well.Best wishes to you both. You make sure you take of yourself too as you need your strength too.
    Fabulous card - and if by magic we have a handmade flowers challenge at Ladybug crfats ink this week..
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank-you Lisa x I'm just trying to catch up on a few things before I get ready for the hospital visit. It will be much later tonight when I get back to the computer. Love x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Morning Maria.
    I was very sorry to read about hubby, don't know how I missed your last posts but I did.
    Hope you alre all doing well and the bypass surgery goes well. If it's any conselation three people in my family have had quad bypasses and every one of them are doing really well.
    Best Wishes.
    Love your "Mam" card. Funny that, my sister calles my mum Mam and I call her Mum!! Funny old world.
    Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant on all accounts! It's wonderful your husband is doing so well Maria, it's so nice to hear some good news for a change! and your card is amazing! It's really very clever and striking in its design
    Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great news Maria that hubby is doing well, will be thinking of you both for the next few weeks!!
    A fabulous Mam card Hun..its Mam for me too
    its a stunning creation!!!
    you take it easy and try and rest between visits dont want you wearing your self out
    big hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Maria! This is AMAZING!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad your Hubby is making progress and the op will be soon. (My prayers for his safe op recovery).

    I just love this card, the little butterflies are great, I have often thought about getting one of these cds, I must put it on my list of needed craft items as I love this card.
    Take care. ~ Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just seeing your different ways you can do Mum, you say Mam and I say Mom or Ma.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Patrizia thats stunning, any mum would adore it.
    So glad to hear that you hubby is continuing to improve, I will keep thinking and praying for you. with hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Maria, loved it when I saw it on the Admin blog. Glad news is good about hubby.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank-you again girls - you keep me going - you really do x love and hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am so glad your husband is doing well, i'll keep you in my thoughts.
    Your card is fabulous, i really love all these flowers.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful card. I can imagine how impressive it looks in real life being A4 in size.
    Hugs
    Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a wonderful card!!!! I so much love this!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. A gorgeous card Maria. I hope everything goes well for hubby and his impending surgery. Sending more hugs.

    Wendy -x-

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Maria, not heard from you lately - hope hubby is still doing well and that you are taking good care of yourself too
    Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete

It makes me very happy to receive comments from my visitors so please leave a message and remember to come again as you are always welcome.