WELCOME

I AM SO PLEASED YOU CAME TO VISIT ME TODAY. WHY NOT CHECK OUT MY OTHER PAGES WHILE YOU ARE HERE AND IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU COULD LEAVE ME A COMMENT TO SAY YOU CAME AND HAD A LOOK.
DON'T FORGET TO COME BACK X

Sunday, 27 March 2011

An Update

My darling husband has been very lucky to have survived a heart attack last Wednesday as now we know his heart has been in a poor condition for quite a while. The result is that he is in hospital waiting for Bypass surgery.He is being very positive and looks remarkably well considering. I on the other hand am worried sick and not surprisingly my moods are up and down.
I want to thank the wonderful people who have sent me best wishes,love and prayers for hubby's full recovery.Thank-you so much xxx
I hope to be back on Tuesday with my DT card for MTTCC which thankfully I made last week-end x

8 comments:

  1. Hi Maria,

    Have just read your update and hope that hubby does not have to wait too long for the bypass surgery, in the meantime do take care of yourself. Love and hugs.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our thoughts are still with you both Maria, you take care, you have to be strong for your husband
    Love 'n' Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH - i am glad to hear he is ok- i was worried after the last post.
    Love to you both. Thinking of you and sending positive thoughts
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Patrizia for letting us know. I hope everything goes well for your husband. All my prayers to both of you.
    Warm hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. We'll be thinking of you both!
    (((Cyber hugs )))
    Dorcas

    ReplyDelete
  6. Patrizia I hope your husband soon gets his surgery and starts on the road to a full recovery. Keep your chin up. My thoughts are with you both.

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Patrizia Im so sorry that its been a very worrying time for you and hubby, so lets hope once he gets his bypass he will soon be on the way to a full recovery. I thoughts and prayers are will you, take care with love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad to hear that your Husband is in good hands, will say prayers for his full recovery. You need to put your mind to crafting to relax and be ready for when he returns home to a very destressed and clam You. God Bless. ~ Debbie

    ReplyDelete

It makes me very happy to receive comments from my visitors so please leave a message and remember to come again as you are always welcome.