My crafting journey inspired by the brilliant crafters who freely and generously share their interests and ideas.
WELCOME
I AM SO PLEASED YOU CAME TO VISIT ME TODAY. WHY NOT CHECK OUT MY OTHER PAGES WHILE YOU ARE HERE AND IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU COULD LEAVE ME A COMMENT TO SAY YOU CAME AND HAD A LOOK. DON'T FORGET TO COME BACK X
Thursday, 24 March 2011
Excuse Me
This is just a short note to ask you to excuse me for a short time while I deal with a medical emergency to my darling husband.If you are able, a prayer would be most welcome. Love and hugs to you all xxx
I'm so sorry your husband is ill...be assured that you will be in the hearts of all your blogging buddies. Take all the time you need and I hope and pray you both will see relief. Hugs and kind thoughts your way, Dorcas
I have always loved creating and making things since I was very little and I had the advantage of being part of a family with many creative and artistic talents.Sewing was my first craft and cooking has always been an enjoyable interest. I became interested in card-making and scrapbooking a few years ago. Now I can add paper-crafts to the long list of creative activities I thoroughly enjoy.I have a lot to learn so this is my crafting journey but don't be surprised if I share some of my other interests x
oh hun I pray everything is okay thinking of you hun,love hugs cherylx
ReplyDeleteOh my dear Maria, I will be thinking of you both in my prayers
ReplyDeletesending you a big hug
Laney
Oh Maria I hope everything is ok with your Husband you are both in my prayers
ReplyDeleteHugs Laurie x
I'm so sorry your husband is ill...be assured that you will be in the hearts of all your blogging buddies. Take all the time you need and I hope and pray you both will see relief.
ReplyDeleteHugs and kind thoughts your way,
Dorcas
Good thoughts and prayers go out to you Pat.
ReplyDeleteSo sorry to heat about your husband. I am sending you lots of healing prayers!
ReplyDeleteI hope he gets better very soon.
Hugs xx
I realise now that i made a mistake in a word, i meant "hear" but i am sure you knew that, ooooohhh this keyboard!
ReplyDeleteHugs xx
OH i hope he will be ok. Love to you both and will be sending positive thoughts your way
ReplyDeleteTake care..
Lisa x
THANK YOU for your good wishes and prayers girls x You are WONDERFUL human beings x I'll be in touch soon XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
ReplyDeleteHi Patrizia hope the news is better than it was a few days ago, will be praying for his speedy recovery. with love and hugs Shirleyxx
ReplyDelete