WELCOME

I AM SO PLEASED YOU CAME TO VISIT ME TODAY. WHY NOT CHECK OUT MY OTHER PAGES WHILE YOU ARE HERE AND IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU COULD LEAVE ME A COMMENT TO SAY YOU CAME AND HAD A LOOK.
DON'T FORGET TO COME BACK X

Sunday, 13 March 2011

A Gift

It's a wonder I have this card to show you at all because everything went wrong and I had to re-do,re-adjust and re-photograph ! Grrr !! But I got here in the end even though the photo still isn't brilliant.


This is the other half of the Molly Blooms stamp I got free in a magazine a while back.I used the little boy with the balloons previously here. For the main ingredients I have used Pink Petticoat Vintage Rose papers (again free in a magazine) and Bazzill card for the base,mat and the Nestie frame. The design is based on a sketch at Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge and I have added ribbon from stash,a sentiment from Craft Work Cards,foliage cut from a Marianne Creatables and a flower I hand made.


I would like to enter the following Challenges with this card :
1.Fussy and Fancy - A sketch by Mindy
2.Phindy's Friday Challenge 46 - Thinking of You
3.Daring Cardmakers - Home Baked (Make your own embellishment)
4.Raise the Bar 57 - Create your own G.R.E.E.N acrostic (G=Girl,R=Ribbon,E=Embellishment,E=Embellishment and N=Nestie)

21 comments:

  1. Hi. What lovely soft pastel tones and the flowers of your dp match up to your side embellishment perfectly. Such a pretty card. Thanks for joining us at Phindy's Place.
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh hun,what a beautiful card,love that image and my fav colurs too,super detail my friend,hugs cheryl xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super card Maria, like this little "freebie" I have it too, but not used it yet.
    Like your papers too.
    Don't fret when things go wrong in cardmaking, just move on and forget about it, thats what I do. Love Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  4. You may have had a difficult time making it all work but in the end you came up with one of the prettiest cards! I love the soft colours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks you for the lovely comments girls - you are all so kind xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card......lovely colours! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty and that flower is gorgeous
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very pretty card - love your handmade flower! Thanks for joining in with Daring Cardmakers.

    Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a gorgeous card! I got the same stamps. Your papers are lovely and i love the flower.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Maria, I'm really impressed with your hand made flower! WOW The photo is fine, it looks like the sun is shining and I always struggle to take pictures in the sun, it always throws shadows everywhere! Really pretty papers too
    Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Me again Maria. I am going away to Harrogate next weekend and if I get some LOTV toppers from the stall I will send you some. They don't always have them, they are more into stamps now, but sometimes they do. Can you send me your address, you will find my email address at the top of my blog under the name. Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Debbie you are an angel - I will pop over to your Blog asap. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your card is gorgeous - the stamp is fab and I love the handmade flower :)

    jo x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute card! I love the paper!
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  15. OM, what a cute image...love the colors... HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a soft pretty card, Maria! Really well done!
    Thanks so much for taking the time to join us at Phindy’s Place! We really appreciate your support!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very soft and girly!! I love the flower, I would love to know how you made it!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Maria i love your new blog background its beautiful. Your cards are stunning well done x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank-you everyone for visiting and leaving me lovely comments - you know it keeps me going xxx

    Donna,if I can manage it I will try to put together a tutorial or at least find you a link on how to make these flowers. I hope that is okay with you x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful card. I love the soft colours and the gorgous paper flower. Thank you for sharing at The Daring Cardmakers.

    ReplyDelete
  21. You've made a very nice card!
    Thanks for your participation in the Phindy's Place challenge...
    xxx Anne-Marije

    ReplyDelete

It makes me very happy to receive comments from my visitors so please leave a message and remember to come again as you are always welcome.