It's a wonder I have this card to show you at all because
everything went wrong and I had to re-do,re-adjust and re-photograph ! Grrr !! But I got here in the end even though the photo still isn't brilliant.
This is the other half of the Molly Blooms stamp I got free in a magazine a while back.I used the little boy with the balloons previously
here. For the main ingredients I have used Pink Petticoat Vintage Rose papers (again free in a magazine) and Bazzill card for the base,mat and the Nestie frame. The design is based on a sketch at Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge and I have added ribbon from stash,a sentiment from Craft Work Cards,foliage cut from a Marianne Creatables and a flower I hand made.
I would like to enter the following Challenges with this card :
1.Fussy and Fancy -
A sketch by Mindy
2.Phindy's Friday Challenge 46 -
Thinking of You
3.Daring Cardmakers -
Home Baked (Make your own embellishment)
4.Raise the Bar 57 -
Create your own G.R.E.E.N acrostic (G=Girl,R=Ribbon,E=Embellishment,E=Embellishment and N=Nestie)
Hi. What lovely soft pastel tones and the flowers of your dp match up to your side embellishment perfectly. Such a pretty card. Thanks for joining us at Phindy's Place.
ReplyDeleteTine :)
oh hun,what a beautiful card,love that image and my fav colurs too,super detail my friend,hugs cheryl xxxxxxxx
ReplyDeleteWhat a super card Maria, like this little "freebie" I have it too, but not used it yet.
ReplyDeleteLike your papers too.
Don't fret when things go wrong in cardmaking, just move on and forget about it, thats what I do. Love Debbiex
You may have had a difficult time making it all work but in the end you came up with one of the prettiest cards! I love the soft colours.
ReplyDeleteThanks you for the lovely comments girls - you are all so kind xxx
ReplyDeleteVery pretty card......lovely colours! x
ReplyDeleteThis is so pretty and that flower is gorgeous
ReplyDeleteLisa ;)
A very pretty card - love your handmade flower! Thanks for joining in with Daring Cardmakers.
ReplyDeleteLynda xxx
This is a gorgeous card! I got the same stamps. Your papers are lovely and i love the flower.
ReplyDeleteHugs xx
Beautiful card Maria, I'm really impressed with your hand made flower! WOW The photo is fine, it looks like the sun is shining and I always struggle to take pictures in the sun, it always throws shadows everywhere! Really pretty papers too
ReplyDeleteHugs Laurie x
Me again Maria. I am going away to Harrogate next weekend and if I get some LOTV toppers from the stall I will send you some. They don't always have them, they are more into stamps now, but sometimes they do. Can you send me your address, you will find my email address at the top of my blog under the name. Debbiexx
ReplyDeleteOh Debbie you are an angel - I will pop over to your Blog asap. Hugs xxx
ReplyDeleteYour card is gorgeous - the stamp is fab and I love the handmade flower :)
ReplyDeletejo x
Cute card! I love the paper!
ReplyDeleteTracy
OM, what a cute image...love the colors... HUGS
ReplyDeleteSuch a soft pretty card, Maria! Really well done!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for taking the time to join us at Phindy’s Place! We really appreciate your support!
Very soft and girly!! I love the flower, I would love to know how you made it!!
ReplyDeleteHi Maria i love your new blog background its beautiful. Your cards are stunning well done x
ReplyDeleteThank-you everyone for visiting and leaving me lovely comments - you know it keeps me going xxx
ReplyDeleteDonna,if I can manage it I will try to put together a tutorial or at least find you a link on how to make these flowers. I hope that is okay with you x
Beautiful card. I love the soft colours and the gorgous paper flower. Thank you for sharing at The Daring Cardmakers.
ReplyDeleteYou've made a very nice card!
ReplyDeleteThanks for your participation in the Phindy's Place challenge...
xxx Anne-Marije