WELCOME

I AM SO PLEASED YOU CAME TO VISIT ME TODAY. WHY NOT CHECK OUT MY OTHER PAGES WHILE YOU ARE HERE AND IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU COULD LEAVE ME A COMMENT TO SAY YOU CAME AND HAD A LOOK.
DON'T FORGET TO COME BACK X

Wednesday, 26 January 2011

You make me smile

I am so in love with is little boy x He is so cute and I just want to cuddle him x I just had to use him again x


Can you remember I told you a couple of posts back that I got him free with a magazine ? He came with an equally cute little girl and some sentiments and no surprise that she will be making an appearance here very soon.
The Recipe today :
  • Brown -light and dark shades - coloured Bazzill cardstock
  • Molly Blooms Acrylic Stamps
  • Blue/white Polka Dot paper from Kirsty Wiseman's Colour Me Crazy Cd
  • Promarkers and Copics
  • Thickers/American Crafts Number 5
  • Buttons and white card from stash
  • Glossy Accents and glitter on balloon
I would like to enter the following Challenges:
1.Charisma Cardz Challenge 3 - Magic Numbers
2.Papercutz Challenge 75 - It's your Choice
3.Stamp Something - Cute Somethings
4.Sweet Stampin Challenge - Clear as Mud ( Brown and 1 other colour)
5.Woodware USA Clear Stamps 11 - Anything Goes

8 comments:

  1. Love the card you have made it is so cute, I picked those stamps up to I thought I would be able to use them a lot, I love how you have added the age to the card as well. Have a fab day x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great card! I love the image
    c

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute little boy! Love the image and your adorable card. The soft colors work well with your design. Thanks for playing in the Woodware USA challenge, good luck!

    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  4. the hardest thing in card making is creating a masculine card..i always think distress distress for a man card. but i dont like it..then how?? you answered it!! i love the soft colour but not too girly as well :) thanks for sharing this beautiful art work :)
    and thanks for stopping by my blog as well :)

    hugs
    yenni

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is so cute, and a fabulous card!!!
    just had my little dog out for her walk and yep its sooo cold here today......I'm on a mission to tidy my craft room LOL!! so that'll keep me warm today
    hugs
    laney
    forgot to say I made the show at Houghton-le-spring and I thought it was great... cant wait till the next one!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a fab card, perfect for a little boy.
    Thank you so much for all your lovely comments recently on my blog, and i've a good old catch up with all your lovely creations,
    Love Sarita xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fab card (and a wonderful blog!) I've got that stamp but haven't had a chance to use it yet. I am joining in with Pay It Forward, so if you're interested in adding you name to my blog, just drop by and leave me a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card for a little boy xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete

It makes me very happy to receive comments from my visitors so please leave a message and remember to come again as you are always welcome.