WELCOME

I AM SO PLEASED YOU CAME TO VISIT ME TODAY. WHY NOT CHECK OUT MY OTHER PAGES WHILE YOU ARE HERE AND IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU COULD LEAVE ME A COMMENT TO SAY YOU CAME AND HAD A LOOK.
DON'T FORGET TO COME BACK X

Tuesday, 11 January 2011

Chocolate Anyone ?


Oh! if only I could !! I'm still on my diet so when I was given the theme for this weeks challenge at My Time to Craft Challenge I wondered how I would cope. I thought that maybe I should taste a few chocolates to give me inspiration but I was good and came up with these paper sweeties instead which are calorie free. Not the same as the real thing but I did get quite inspired in the crafty sort of way,which is much better and less fattening lol
I actually came up with several ideas for this challenge but settled for this design which, as you can see, represents 9 square chocolates,in paper cases presented on a doily. I also made a shallow box to complete the design.
'Iced' Decoration

A close up of the Lid showing the Tag
The Challenge is not just about Chocolate Sweets,the Theme is Chocolate and the DT have come up with a great selection (heehee) of design ideas to inspire you.It would be great if you had time to join us this week.
The ingredients I used were :-
3 Shades of Brown Card from American Crafts
White paper for the Doily
Pink Pearlescent Card from stash
Liquid Pearls in Petal Pink and White Opal
Sentiment stamp from Papertrey
Punch around the Page from Martha Stewart
Tag Punch from Woodware
Satan Ribbon from stash
I would like to enter the following challenges:
1.Craft Your Days Away Challenge 11 - Anything Goes
2.Tip Top Tuesday Challenge 17 - Anything Goes
3.The Cuttlebug Spot- Inspired by a Song 
         (Sweets for My Sweet - The Drifters)         
4.Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge 64 - Food and Drink
         (Chocolates are a delicious food - yum yum x)   

9 comments:

  1. Totally adorable and NO calories!!
    How "sweet" it is, you have made a beautiful job of it and it looks lovely with the round the page MS punch, I have this one and it's gorgeous, well done you. Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOO.....Yummy card....great take on the challenge. Thanks for joining us at TCS

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous!

    Thank you for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday!  Hope to see you again next week!

    Hugs
    Leanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautifully presented card, very classy.

    Wendy -x-

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi patrizia!
    THis is so pretty! :-)
    Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog.I really appreciate it.
    Hugs,
    Dorcas

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, your card is wonderful. Thank you for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday!

    Hugs
    Heike

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, awesome card. Love the style.

    Thanks for joining us this time at Craft Your Days Away. Good luck.

    Mel X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my . . . be still my sweet tooth. That's yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow what a great idea and a delicious card!
    Thank you for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday! Hope to see you again next week!

    Hugs
    Anne

    ReplyDelete

It makes me very happy to receive comments from my visitors so please leave a message and remember to come again as you are always welcome.